Chapter 20

Harry's POV

"Harry look!" Adrianna pointed at the mascot which was the character Mickey Mouse, surprised to him without Minnie Mouse.

Disney you had one foocking job.

I estimated the amount of the families waiting in line to take pictures with him, which is about 2 families an average of 5 people each.Without having time to to respond to her, my wrist were yanked and we both of us are now strolling towards the mascot.

"Oh my god Liam look! Mickey!!" I heard Zoey gasp, while Liam and I groan in annoyance. I swear they are identical twins," They're fucking iden-"

"Identical." I chuckled before interrupting him, releasing my grip from Adrianna.

The girls discussed about how they needed to take the perfect picture with him and what pose they we're going to do, Liam and I rolled our eyes and just went with it.

After approximately 3 minutes Adrianna and Zoey we're on each side of Mickey and kissing his cheek.

It seemed like Mickey was interested on Adrianna and Zoey when he wrapped his arms around their waist and pulled them closer to him.

Fuck No.

Anger boiled in the bottom of my intense system, i felt hunger for wreckage.

My fingers curled into a fist, i glanced into Liam's face as he raised his red laced iris from his iphone.

Anger filled his eyes, for i had been so close to knocking the mascot head of the anonymous person.

I know i have to get out of this fastened before i erupt like in my furious state.

I'm aware that if Liam and i start a fist-fight with the mascot, especially with an uneven ratio i'm afraid i am going appear frightful and vicious in Adrianna's view.

I must control myself, but i am not going to stand here watching this fucking son of a bitch sexually assault Adrianna.

In a dash i stood beside Adrianna making my arm snake around her waist.

I felt the soft fabric material around her waist unwrap, as i force a smile to appear on my face.

Adrianna's POV

"Making out and sleeping in the same bed, you and Harry are definitely dating." Zoey annoyed me.

"No! god no!" i'm quite unsure about Harry and i, but he did inform me about his issues about relationships.

For that i think Harry and i are waay far from the process of dating.

"No, he doesn't like me. His cuddles are just a friendly way to thank me for letting him stay at my house." I whispered back at her, Zoey obnoxiously bobbed her eyebrows causing me to chuckle.

"Why the hell are we talking about Harry and i?, we should be talking about you and Liam hmm." i playfully nudged Zoey's shoulder teasing her "Noo. I'm quite sure i'm not his type."

"What?! what do you mean?" Ever since the day Zoey and i met Liam i solemnly sweared that i will back off from Liam since Zoey called 'Dibs' on him.

"He's way too good for me, he's the kind of guy your parents would want you to date. while i'm the type of person who's been told to stay away from." I frowned, this morning i was trying to create a ship name for her and Liam. "Adrianna, Zoey! Over here" Harry and Liam yelled in unison as they enter a line for a roller coaster ride.

Zoey began chuckling before she made her way towards Liam.

I followed Zoey and tried to keep my distance from Harry, I don't want to become a slut and make out  with guys that I'm not dating.

That's not cool.

I took an awkward glance at Harry and his eyes were fixed on me, We waited about 20 mins standing in line and made conversation about random topic.

But it didn't take before became irritated, there stood a blonde girl behind Harry gawking at his features.

I noticed she was not alone, 3 guys stood beside her.

Zoey informed me that the attractive boys that stood in front of us,  we're named Max ,Luke and Andrew.

They're so fucking attractive even their names give me goosebumps.

Especially Andrew, he had dark chestnut hair and piercing light brown eyes, he's wearing a muscle tank top making his muscles visible to my eye.

Luke had beautiful blonde hair and his green eyes look mighty outstanding with his tightened jaw line.

He seemed to be shy when i greeted him with 'hello' and quickly moved his gaze from mine to the cement floor.

Max had curly black hair and hazel eyes, and i must say he was quite fit.

He appeared like an average football player.

I adverted my eyes to the Blonde pale girl which i unfortunately found out that her name was Olivia, and of course her eyes we're locked to Harry.

She was beautiful,which i detested about her, as i scan Olivia i felt someone staring at me.

Directing my eyes to the crowd, i realized that Andrew's gaze have been directly focused on mine for what seems like forever.

He was smirking at my appearance, eyeing me up and down.

I felt uncomfortable for i felt like a toddler dressed in a minnie mouse outfit, but it didn't seem to bother him.

I assumed Zoey noticed for she began  bumping her shoulder into mine,

"Mr. Blondie over there is checking you out." Zoey whispered into my ears, directing her gaze into Andrew's gawk.

"No, he's probably checking you out." i denied her statement, for who am i to be gawked at, barely anyone at school notices my existence.

"Just go talk to him, he's been staring at your appearance for 5 minutes."

she demanded, i nodded in agreement for i haven't notice the amount of minutes have passed instead of uncomfortably staring at each other why not talk?

I began making my way to Andrew and confidently started a conversation.