Chapter 15

Adrianna's POV

I started to pack, and made my to the storage room where my high stool is placed.

I needed my high stool in order for me to reach the top shelf, there laid my red spotted luggage, i have only used it once for the family vacation i went to before my mother left for an eternal rest.

Re-collecting all of these memories made me feel cherished and full of bliss, i continued to struggle trying to retrieve my red spotted luggage.

I took me 5 tries before it landed on the floor, thankfully it was empty or else this house might've collapsed.

I folded some tacky christmas sweaters, i also included a few of my boho skirts i adored the patterns that made them appealing. Out of nowhere, the door leading to my room interrupted the peaceful silence revealing Zoey standing in the centre of the door.

"The queen has arrived at last." She exaggerated

"What! Where?!" I stood, pretending to examine the room searching for ' the queen.'

"The one up my ass?" she said, "EW, your ass jokes are not entertaining me." Zoey chuckled

"It certainly is entertaining me." Zoey implied as she sat down beside me, observing the variety of clothes i am folding.

"Hold up, This is a big no, no." Zoey said as she grabbed the neatly placed ugly christmas sweater i had just folded minutes ago.

"Really? A christmas sweater? It's fucking 18 degrees outside and you choose these clothes." Zoey said as she pointed at the clothes i have chosen.

"Are you out of your mind?!, you'll be sweating by the time we get to Los Angeles, no offense but honey, gypsy boho skirts and christmas sweaters don't match."

I kept my thoughts to myself, which i refuse to refer my unique clothes to a "drugged out, retarded mix  and match barbie."

"If you wore this outfit right now, you would look like an overdressed christmas tree." Zoey stated as she holded the pairing clothes in order to show how ' bad it looks, i thought it looked nice.

"Okay, fine i honestly i don't have any fashion sense so would you mind if you choose the clothes i wear for the following days?" i asked

"Since you asked sure, but i'm only doing this for a favor, if you hadn't asked me then i honestly wouldn't." Zoey scoffed, as her face began to redden trying to stop her laughter from erupting.

I began to make a fake pout, Zoey couldn't contain herself and began to giggle as i join in with her.

" Okay, we're probably the worst friends anyone could have." Zoey declared,

I nodded as i agree for her statement.

Zoey stood and began searching for clothes that i may or may not be wearing.

"Hold on, we don't have our license, i don't even have my learners. Who's going to drive?" Zoey asked in curiosity.

"Harold." i smirked, as for i had made a goal for the day.

30 minutes have passed and finally Zoey was able to finish.

I walked across the room, to observe the clothing she has chosen.

This was my terrible nightmare, clothings i barely knew i owned were set inside the luggage bag.

SunDresses,T-Shirts, a few sweatpants, and a few pairs of 'ankle strap heels'."Zoey's sense of style is terrible, i prefer the clothing i have chosen before.