Chapter 5

Harry's POV:

"Leave" I instructed her.

She pouted her bottom lip, a lame attempt to look cute or seductive.

"Leave now" I said sternly glaring at her.

Not even bothering escorting her outside, i made my way up the staircase and into 'my room'.

I tried opening the door but it didn't budge, 'Oh yea' I remember I had locked Adrianna inside.

I found the spare key on top of the door and jammed the key in the locket.

I slowly opened the door, knowing she was gonna give me a whole lot of shit.

To my surprise I found her hiding under a big ass brown teddy bear.

My eyebrow lifted up as I examine her appearance.

She wasn't ugly, but she wasn't beautiful either.

She had an average body type, she wasn't skinny nor fat, she was average. But she was hella fuckin small.

She stood lower than 5 feet which allowed me to tower her at a 5'9.

I am not tall, but her by my side sure made me feel like it.

I harshly pulled the teddy bear out of her hands and dropped it to the ground, causing her to wake up.

She blabbed on,unknown words were coming out of her mouth as she looked up at me jabbing her finger into my chest.

I couldn't hear what she was saying though.

All I had in mind is how tiny she looked, and indeed quite adorable.

I rolled my eyes and sighed while nodding my head to whatever she was saying.

☼☼☼

"I mean please at least have the decency to inform-" , i don't think she noticed how much my given fuck was not located anywhere near her.

I've had enough.

I swear if she wasn't doing me this big ass favor I would have literally, and gladly punched her straight in the face.

Instead of being rude and telling her to shut the fuck up, I grabbed her smurf-ass and threw her over my shoulder.

Then she started commanding me to let her go, i walked around the house, with her on my shoulder until she eventually stopped trying to get out of my hold, and silenced.

I put her down and instantly weak punches were thrown at my chest.

Aww, how adorable she assumes she's capable of hurting me, i looked down at her as her button nose scrunched up and her fist repeatedly came in contact with my chest.

"I hate you!" She yelled as she continued her little tantrum.

I decided to not continue this argument, since it wouldn't end if i won't apologize.

I wrapped my arms around her, her embrace felt warm.

The feeling of Adrianna's body soothed me more than i had expected, "I'm sorry can you shut the fuck up now?" I asked while draping my arms around her waist.

Her feet dangled in the air as I carried her into a hug,she remained noiseless.

I smirked at my accomplishment and then softly let her down.

Her eyes were widened as she murmured a 'whatever' while walking to her room across mine, -"I hate you!" She yelled as she continued her little tantrum.