༺Kazuha༺|| Frozen Maple Leaves

Started: 13 October 2022

Published: 10 November 2022

Edited: 24 February 2024

Genre: angst, no comfort 

AUs: none

Warning(s): ooc, sorry Tomo

A/N: this idea was so tempting... also, prepare to hate yourselves (and me) after this, sorry not sorry. Also, the traveler can be either Lumine or Aether, your choice.

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·..·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·..·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·..·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·..·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

3rd person POV ig 

"C'mon y/n, stop dawdling and hurry up! I'm going to eat your dorayaki if you're too slow!" A certain blond haired shouted at you after he spotted you daydreaming.

"Don't you dare, Tomo!" You said as you chased Tomo around, trying to get your dango.

Being the menace that he is, he held it above his head, knowing you can't reach it.

"Kazuuuuu! Help me!"

The platinum blond chuckled. He had gotten used to these interactions since the three of you were friends ever since little.

"Tomo, stop teasing y/n. You were the one who wanted to rush to the limited edition dango giveaway right? If you don't hurry, you might miss it."

"Oh right! C'mon let's go!" He gave you back your snack and pulled you to where the venue was.

"Tomoooooo! Not so fas- ahhhhh!" You shouted as he practically dragged you while running.

At the venue-> 

"Mmmm! Zhis is sho ywunny!" The blond mumbled with his mouth full.

"Hey! Let me have some!" You said, just finishing your dorayaki from earlier.

"No way! You just had some sweets! You'll get fat you know"

"Pleaseeeee! Tomo!" You pleaded while making puppy eyes at him.

The said blond blushed and gave in. "Fine! Just one bite okay?"

"Yay!" You happily took the piece of dango from him.

"Hey Kazu! Do you want some?"

"No thank you... you worked hard to get that. It's rightfully yours. Besides, I'm not hungry." Kazuha replied, calm as ever.

"Okay then, too bad." He ate the rest of the dango in one go.

"Pfttt...! Bwaahahhaha! T-tomo y-your face!" You cackled.

"What? What's on my face?" He asked, clueless.

"Heh..." Kazuha laughed silently while hiding his face.

"Seriously! What is it?! Help me get it off!"

Tomo had a cream moustache around his mouth.

"Alright, alright, you big baby. Bend down a little would you?" You said as you helped him wipe off the cream.

"Hah! Shorty can't reach eh?"

"Shut up! Do you want me to help you or not?"

As Kazuha watched from the sidelines, he can't help but feel a tinge of jealousy bloom in his heart. 

The both of you looked like the perfect couple at the moment, the girlfriend helping to clean her significant other's face.