✐Kaveh✐|| Writings on the Wall

Started: 23 October 2023

Published: 7 November 2023

Edited:

AUs: idol AU 

Genre:Flufff (comfort)

Warning(s): mentions of depression, stalking (not reader), obsessive behavior (not reader), established relationship

A/n: Got my heart broken while listening to 'Writing on the Wall' from Will Stetson (a Kaveh fan song)so I'm here :D

তততততততততততততততততততততততততততততততততততততততততততততততত

Being an idol is not easy. In fact, far from it.

Far from the spotlight, an entertainer must have a strong heart and willpower to endure the shadows. 

Hell, all of the veterans of this industry will always tell you to give it up before it's too late. This industry is corrupted, dirty, and full of filth.

But... there will always be aspiring young entertainers lured in by the shining spotlight.

Almost all of them gets swallowed by the filth, either getting corrupted by the need to succeed or just quitting altogether.

However... once in a while, there will come some talents that succeed while keeping their dreams intact.

One of those is the most popular idol group in Sumeru, 4ggravate.

Alhaitham, the leader of the group and also often the bass harmony,

Cyno, lead dancer and coordinator,

Tighnari, lead vocals (plus mediator),

And finally, Kaveh, all rounder and the genius behind the songs that the group releases.

Kaveh, a bright and energetic idol that puts a smile on everyone's face.

Kaveh, the perfectionist.

Kaveh, your vulnerable and sensitive boyfriend.

Y/N POV 

I hummed to myself as I flipped the pages of my book while sitting on my comfy couch. It was a slow day, with Kaveh away at practice that I sadly couldn't manage to get myself into.

My phone rang beside me, the name on display being my best friend, Dehya. 

I picked up the phone, and not a second later, she screeched in my ear. "Y/N! DID YOU SEE IT YET?!" 

I winced and pulled my phone slightly away from my ear. "Calm down! My ears are ringing! And see what?"

"Oh. Sorry." She lowered down her voice. "Anyway, look at the news right now!"