SFW alphabet #1 || 🍃Xiao🍃

Started: 10 March 2023

Published: 17 March 2023

Edited:

AUs: Modern AU coz it's easier 

Genre: fluff 

Warning(s):None

A/n: There's probably going to be more chapters like this in the future between chapters coz I take too long to write proper chapters so here you go <3

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

A = Affection (How affectionate are they? How do they show affection?)

 ༺ He's not very affectionate at first. I mean, he's not very used to human interactions and touch so give the bby some time to adjust. When he does get somewhat used to the idea of affection, he would gingerly hold your finger whenever you would be together. Any more than that and he'll be passing out from embarrassment.

B = Best friend (What would they be like as a best friend? How would the friendship start?)

 ༺ Hmm... this is a hard one, especially for someone like Xiao. I feel like he'll just push you away like everyone else bc well- he's Xiao. But like everyone else in the Xiao simp fandom, you probably won't give up that easily. Honestly, it took a while. Because you didn't want to make him uncomfortable, you made gentle advances for him to get used to your presence. Eventually, the hard work paid off and he 'tolerates' your presence. His words, not mine. Now, being friends with Xiao has its ups and downs. The upside is that you probably won't get picked on by bullies because of his scary demeanour. The downside is... well... he has a lot of fan girls so... good luck with that

C = Cuddles (Do they like to cuddle? How would they cuddle?)

 ༺ You'd be surprised at how much he loves cuddling from you, as much as he doesn't want to admit it. He would wait for you to initiate the cuddles because he would be too shy to ask for one. You can read his desperate gazes like a book so you would tease his adorable antics sometimes. When you finally decide to stop teasing and give him what he wants, he would melt into your touch like putty. He prefers to be the little spoon most of the time but he would be the big spoon if he's feeling possessive/ jealous.

D= Domestic (Do they want to settle down? How are they at cooking and cleaning?)

 ༺ I think Xiao believes in soulmates after he met you because you just felt right. So he would definitely want to settle down with you in the future but it's not anytime soon. Your love is eternal, you can't escape him >:). Anyway- me imagining househusband Xiao... uh- oh lawd. Xiao would treat you like a queen, no matter how busy he is. He might be a little clumsy with cooking and cleaning at first but he's a fast learner. (Almond tofu is definitely a staple in your house)

E = Ending (If they had to break up with their partner, how would they do it?)

 ༺ Oh shit- uh... again, he believes that you are his one and only so if would break up with you, it would be of a good reason. Probably because he has a lot of targets on his back because of his side job. (Which is a bodyguard) (A/n: I have a headcannon that Xiao works as a bodyguard as a secret side job while being a student/ normal café worker). It would kill him inside as he breaks up with you harshly with a cold expression on his face; especially after seeing your heartbroken face. But it's for your own good; at least, that's what he thinks in his head.