part 1

"Uh the lemon part." As I going to move my mouse my glass of water fell on my crouch"oh dammit" "Hey I have some shake!" My roomate comes in and look down and before he could say anything "Hey theses two things are 2 completely separate thing." "Yay what are you reading?" "Hey I read this for the horribly put together plot." Yay, yay here is your sha....!" He trip and spill the shake on my computer. "Son of a bitch!" "Hehe sorry," "(sigh) come on let's go get some..., oh shit my computer is on fire!"
(7 minutes later)
While I'm on my knees "my house," "come on y/n its not that bad, hey How bout I get the a apartment and you get..." "no I'll get my shake and you'll get a apartment." I give him my card and went to get my shake.

While I was waiting for mine shake a truck pulled up and when the trucker came out he was bulit so he came up to the counter and he said "wanted a chocolate shake", so while I was waiting for my freakin drink "seriously how long dose it take to make a shake", then I realized he started eyeing me up it was very awkwar...WAIT A DICK is he getting his shake before me even though I've been here for an hour and a half! "Why did he get served before me even though I've been here for an hour in a half,"

" sir I assure you it was only because he was black," she said "you motherfu" 1 refund later.

"Ugh seriously can't believe my luck today," then I noticed that truck who thinks I'm hot I hope he doesn't ask me out, don't ask me how many times that happens to me. Hey is he speeding up? I did not know a truck could even go that fast, wait is he coming ram me no even my luck can't be that..."OH SHIT!"  And then he stop he came out which I proceed to said "What the fhhhhh?!" He put a finger on my mouth said"sh sh sh shhhhhh," he then proceeds to pick me up "wait what are you doing?" "Doing something more fun."

"What is that suppose to mean?" Know this sounds like some bullshit he picked up his truck and you can guess what happened.

Now I'm in the black space, um out all the ways I could have died. "Hello" a unknown voiced of unknown gender, "hello AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

"What?"An: first male reader story done, for everybody information if you want to give y/n a name I'm willing to take suggestions because I am not good with name

"What?"
An: first male reader story done, for everybody information if you want to give y/n a name I'm willing to take suggestions because I am not good with name.