Part 9

*vrrrrom*"my god my his wiil be done in his kingdom come"* vrrrrom*"please forgive me and all of my."*skirrt*"hugh?.....hahahahaha you almost have me for a second..." (interrupting gearshift)"oh dear god. 

a/n: since I don't know the exact sound effect for this particular scene so just picture a car doing a dount on a muddy road while y/n is silently sobbing in his seat.

"(sobbing) why me, (deep breath) WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?"

"......"

the mud cover jackass with killing intent has a gun, great my day is going freakin great right now don't you think world?

(knock)(knock)"whelp time to face my second death." (fake smile ready)"hello my good sir how you doing on this fine day were?"

"grrrrrrrrrr"

"let's start with your caaaaaaa gun your  unloaded gun that is pointed directly at my head?"

"you think I'm a dumbass?"

"no" with my voice cracking.

"look what you did to Jessie and me we look like poor dirt couple. what do you have to said for yourself."

"listen si...." the car interrupting to play "no love for a poor dirt farmer." "(whisper) I hate you so much right know."

"(eye twitched) DO YOU THINK YOU ARE SMART?"

"I can guarantee you I am not smart."*click*"the gun proceed to go "how bout a preposition for you."

"YOU THINK I ACCEPT ANY PRE por per OFFER OF YO!" "it involves a shitton of money?" 

"........(lowers gun) go on." "(blows out a big breath) so is there a race track nearby?"

"(sinister smile) Training Road, not necessary meant for  race but a great spot for our wager were making."

"(worried smile) right." with a great sigh I went into the back and grab a briefcase, as soon as the briefcase was in my lap his eyes shine bright like he is looking at his first born and a drooling mouth like it a dog to it's owner plate."(cough) (cough) so I challenge you for this briefcase full of money, and do you have a radio?" he just keep staring at me with the same face not taking his eyes off the briefcase. "I take that as a yes so we have a deal?"  as I out stretched my hand he imminently grab it. and a robot suddenly out from nowhere came and grabbed the case. "I may have made a mistake here." I say in a worried voice

while head to Training Road, "so were doing this now, before we doing this I thought you don't have a radio?" 

"I don't, I just have the one file." "GGGGreat."

"WERE HERE!" he exclaimed with happiness in his voice. with the robot throw a drone in the air. "even though you are about to lose and your car I still ugly," (vrrom) the car suddenly did quietly like a groule you hear from an annoyed dog, "but must say you got a fancy robot there, so as you can see the road is about the size the average racing track and my gang is at the end to just to make sure I get my money when I win." 

the robot proceed to say in a emotionless voice" ready" (vrrom) both of us rev up our engines, "get set,"  "uum maybe this won't be..."(smash) a big fuckoff rock suddenly smash I right infront of me, "OH COME ON!" "GO!"  "HAHAHAHAHAHA!" the jackass laughed as he drove off "FUCK YOU!" I yelled with my voice echoing through out the valley.

as both car driving through along the road with rocks falling everywhere even though jackass is several feet ahead y/n is catching up with some help with the car itself, jackass saw this he pulled out his gun *bang**bang**bang**bang* with the gun echoing in the valley with the intent to stop y/n but even with a few close calls none hit y/n, even with jackass attempt the rocks are still preventing him to catch up. with a scoff and an arrogant smile say "look like someone should have told you about this place favorite pass time, HAHAHAHAHA!" he suddenly speed up with mud going  on y/n windshield, looking like he is going to win "great not only I will probably get crush by rock I will lose all the money this day is going fantastic." y/n said sarcastically "leni." the car interrupted, "SHUT UP since this is all your fault do you have a weird technology to  help us win?" y/n ask the car with rising anger on his voice,"....."was the car replied.

"HAHAHAHAHAH(cough)(cough)(cough) not only I'm not only am going to shoot that disrespectful trud and millions of leni I feel so great right know." with the finish feet ahead, "you know what I'll even bleow up his car for shit an.....OH SHIT!" Jackass suddenly yelled out as a a giant fuckoff rock suddenly smash infront of him, *scrrret* with the car suddenly doing a bunch of dougnuts luckily he was able to stop right before he hit the bolder."(deep breath)(deep breath)(deep breath)" as suddenly as his stop he sees the turd coming at full speed with mud still on his windshield the Jackass thought"hehe look like I'm about to solve three birds with one stone." with a smug smile but the smile didn't last for long as the turd pass right through the bolder, "WHAT THE FUCK!" he restart his car and went through he thought was a real was actually was a hologram.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAH!" I laugh with so much joy in my voice while I did the suck it moment at the jackass. " you think this is funny?  with angary annoys in his voice. "well how about this who look like swiss cheese and is not me?" he ask, "know who?" I asked still to excited over the win to realize the many men with guns point them directly at me "well crap." with a fake smile on my face.

With my eyes squeeze shut waiting for the sneering hot metal pricing my skin which never came "hug?" with curiosity I peek and see multiple men unconscious with other running and the main man have a scared look on his face, as I looking around and notice a shitton of tentacles from behind originating from the car asked in a scared tone "what are you?" "a car" she replied to what I swore was some emotion she imminently grab the main man "and I am about to seize hold of our objective." as many of her tentacles heading towards the car she.

A/n: okay again so I don't know the exact sound effect just imagine a lot of doc oct mix with sound wave from transformer prime ripping apart another car with as much animosity as shippiers are with normal people who find them a tiny bit weird.   

with eyes wide and mouth wide open with a broken man on his knees silently crying the car open the door "ready." with I swear an ounce of pride in her voice against my better judgement I was about to go in grimmy went out and piss on the broken man and went back in."u.." was about to say something he suddenly fell over you know what, I'm just going to leave. getting in the car and drive away as fast as I can.

as we are head back "name" the car say suddenly "what?" I ask not really understanding  what she was asking "name I'm asking for a name for continue work together." she said matter afactually "I don't know if that is  necessary?" I replied but she continue and look like grimmy also joining the fun, "FINE!"   I yelled "I give you both names for you car uuuuuuum ciel soleil and grimmy Angelika there both of you are happy." with that done both of them shut up we head back to the dusty place.

"so here is the package," I said as I slammed down the briefcase in the table she took and about to see what I almost died three times today.

"(deep breath)  A DRESSSS I ALMSOT DIED FOR A DRESS." I yelled 

"I needed a new one and I had something to trade for a new one" she said

"grgrgrgr *sigh* you know what going to sleep see you tomorrow." as I went upstairs I look back and saw her sill checking out that dress one last time. 

"Note to self when experiment on grim blood on clothing make sure to have spares." a familiar black vein women still checking out that dress.

A/n: okay meant for this to be a short chapter and with a 1000k+ words and well that didn't happen but with 300 views on this book I guess it is working maybe I'll add a actual description for this book. Also a little fact check when the gun went *click* yay unless you load it will not click no matter how you do it and when you see it in movies it is not realistic because they already load it.