Part 19

So after fighting some white fang member who decided to use me and Angrlik as target practice we went to foxy for her next errand run.

Why am I errand boy to a 12 year old again?  

After giving a 12 year old weapons I went back to what used to be a dusty place but all the dust blew away so now it's just a place. Well Grimhilde will have one hell of a clean up, after sighing knowing when Grimhilde comeback she'll want my head on a pike I walk in no direction I felt a nudge on my leg guessing Angrlik trying to get my attention I looked to my side, "what is it?" I question her.

She seemed to be pointing at something on the ground taking a knee trying to get a better look,"why would their be rose petals ohh no." immediately knowing who would leave them.

"YYYY/N!" a familiar red blur yelled out before she tackled me to the ground.

"Y/n what happened to you, after getting into beacon I've been looking for you everywhere after getting into beacon, reeeally sorry for blowing up your shop probably should have use the smoke ice." she was going to contine but was interrupted by Angrlik deciding to said hi,"oh Angrlik yes I miss you too." she said as Angrlik lick her face.

"RUBY!"

With the face she was giving me it was like I kicked an injured puppy but she was on top of me in a precarious position, "I would love to catch up but can you get off of me first?" After she realized what she was doing she quickly got up with some more color on her wet face.

Damn why does she have to be so adorable. Trying and failing to hold in my giggling fit.

She was about to apologize again but.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY SISTER YOU HOBO CREEP!" a familiar pun loving super saiyan yelled.

Soon realizing her sister with a wet face and me next to her," wait wait I promise you it's not what it look like" I try to said but she clearly not having it and can you blame her if I saw my 15 year sister the devil would blush what I would do to that motherfucker and with her sister trying to stop her with did fuck all, and that how I got my balls kick in and then proceed to get kick while I was down by the yellow brawler of team RWBY.

So after ruby explaining the situation she decided to invite me to get some ice cream. Though I thought the ice cream vendor doesn't serve pets but I guess I was wrong I guess, so with me having vanilla with a chocolate core and Angrlik having CHOCOLATE! milkshakes Yang trying and failing to whisper to ruby.

"So Ruby, is this hobo your friend or something, I know you wanted to make friends but why is it the first dirty hobo you saw, I'm sure becon was big enough ti find one."

And all that gain yang was a pout from Ruby and a red tick mark on my forehead.

"I'm not a damn hobo just inbetween home's right now." I try to say in as manly as possible but my balls haven't redrop yet so it sound a little like foxy right now.

"But I thought your living in a box after goning bank.."

"RUBY"

too late, Yang started laughing.

"BFFF HAHAHA okay not a hobo boxman, hope you don't sell after all you don't need to pay bills, that would just be horrible."

Just groaning, just drinking my milkshake just letting her get it all out of her system.

"Com'on boxman are you getting card BORAD already?"

That got a giggle out of me but Ruby just groaned I.

"Good puns bad puns we all love PUNNNS."

All that got me was a blank look from the sister's with only me having a really awkward smile, a few quick coughs I went back to slurping my milkshake.