Part 12

Motherfucker as I yelled in pain holding the size I was shot in "YOU SON OF BITCH....why?" Well  it all start the day you born. He took particular offense to that so he try to shoot me again but I blocked it with the axe.

so not a joking person as the crowd looked on with concurred nut not enough to get involved "why did you destroyed my gang why because I try to kill a whole family, what wrong with that?" He tried to strike me with the butt of his gun as he ranting. 

Really? With my head tilted my head hopping he answer his own question but he tried to shoot me and blocked all of them and he run up and got a successful hit on my face, dammed I yelled and I felled to the ground in pain "and know I'm going to take revenge right kn AAAAAGH!" as I throw a yellow dust cylinder at him as it was apparently was an electricity one.

Well you know it's quite SHOCKING your still talking after taking an explosion to the face but your way too stupid to die I guess. But he still not going down dude please give up and he still kept going and he pointed his gun but not at me but at Jack and next thing I know my axe was in his head all the way down to his base of his neck.

"he did it." and that all I heard everything else was just white noise I killed someone I killed someoneI killed someoneI killed someoneI killed someoneI killed someone.

as that one sentence is looping through my head just going through my head "mister?" as Jonna holding Angrlik, ahhhh nope not holding it in, as I head to the clift and throwing up off of it.

"hey you alright?" Jack put a calming hand on my shoulder with a deep sigh no but how are you still standing? "my wife." as he point at her, so she can heal wounds let me get some of that. 

Trying to go to her his hand still on my shoulder as he noticed my legs still shaking with the best fake smile as I can give, yes I am fine and the wife heal me.

So sorry about your door but the crate of dust "ah yes let get on with this and have tea." no I'm good.

umm Cleil how are you? right on que she is glowing and got big enough to fir all the crate in, okay know for your payment as I about to give the suitcase" no we can't" Jack said no yes you will, "no I can't you saved me and my family lives what else is more valuable?" not wanting to said no to free money, I open it and gave what I'm guessing this version of a few thousand bucks. 

while I don't know what is more valuable but, at this moment a new door should suvice. I said as put the money in his hand not giving him a choice but to take it. with a real smile I walked over to Cieil I bumped into multiple angry people. what the prob... and they point at the crater what use to be what I'm guessing was they're shop's and home's.

*sigh* as  I opening the briefcase and took some more from it and handed the brifecase to them, go nuts, I.

"hello Y/n I just  finished cleaning the axe." As soon as she said, I just stood there and stared, only hearing white noise again, "Y/n" a small child grabbed my leg, snapping me out of it. "Are you going to visit? What game do you want to play when you come again, will you let me play with Angrlik?" who knows maybe if you remember to yeet? "remember to wh...?" VIVA YEEEET! and her mom cough her as I got in Cleil, let's a go. 

"......."

Cleil?

"flying" flying why did you said tha... interrupted by the engine riving up and were going at full speed off the clift.

(sobbing) my god in heaven as we head full speed and we stopped in mid air "flying" Cleil are you trying to kill me?

"......."

Cleil? as my anger building up.

WERE BACK, "well hell." and I put my finger on her lip your dust deviverly is in the trunk, I had to kill some one today and I'm taking the shower to wash the blood from my face and going to bed.

first human life taken I'm so proud.

with water running I just look at a wall just thinking.

turning off the water I head to bed laying down with my hand on my face. I kept the canon in place and all it took was a human life

with a deep breath FFFF