part 3

"Ugggh" I groaned in pain. I looked around in blurry vision looking around stopping at a tiny girl Hey little head what happen my girl? I questioned when I soon realized there's a broken bench, oh Then I noticed a little head  head hehe cute col.... then everything went black AGAIN.

(Servale minutes later)

"Ugggh" as I groaned again in pain and as looked around I seems to be in a crappy room
Which is not my so I do what I always do when I'm in this situation look down and see I'm wearing the same underwear I woke up today. Oh thank god. Then I noticed a little girl with the weird hair with a curious look, (cough) hey kid where am I? She just stare, who are you, where are you're parents?

even more staring, and I stare at her after a while I pinch the bridge of my nose, Ugh,  just my luck the first thing I woke up to is a mute, I said under my breath.

okay since you can't talk? I reach into my pocket, can you write She shake her head yes, okay now were getting somewhere "can you find something to write with then?" Her face brightened. She ran pass me and grabbed a pen as I hand her my notepad and she wrote something and gave it to me which said "neo the orphan what your name?" Um neo why dose that name sounds familiar uuum eh best not to dwell on it. "the name y/n, know that we can communicate where am I?" She has that looked again and wrote again on the notepad and gave it to me "you either hit your head hard, or you are very stupid, you're in vale stupid."

I'm pretty sure that is from a show, okay how did I end up in this room? She the smile and started writing and read "I carried you" "yay no you did not." Then she got a annoyed look ans wrote down "YES I DID!" "How old are you?" I questioned she raise 5 finger So she did to say she was 5, so you are lying, who did pay to carried me? and then a really tiny fist came right at me .

okay you're strong you little brat," I said while holding my shins in pain, a powerful kick from something so small, well I got my answers, as I about to alk out  neo was pulling my pant's leg trying to giveback the notepad, you can have it. I see her expression brighteen like I just said I save your mom from dying, wow just for a notepad that sad.  well bye I said as I wave goodbye she wave back then 

(1 hour later)

as I was walking down tooo somewhere I came across a busted bench that look like a rock fell on it weird, on my walk going nowhere inparticular but a store caught my interest. 

dusty place. 

An: so that took longer than I thought. For everyone information y/n name is not your name it's just y/n, Yes his parents are terrible at names. See you all later.