RWBY back

and I'm not that exited since well most of rwby fanfiction are better written than the actual show and since VIZ bought  and depending on how much over sight they have on it they have one of two option either hard reboot RWBY and start form scratch or continue and do a Disney star wars level's reckoning, since the characterization, world building, and having a entire separate thing to explain your world since your.

A. so incompetent as a writer that you writer the characters angry at one character so angry, so angry in fact that one reacted with physical towards him, but and next season when the main character did it everyone that was angry at the other guy that lied just swept it under the rug.   

B. so thick as a writer that you write the characters angry at one character so angry, so angry in fact that one reacted with physical towards him, but and next season when the main character did it everyone that was angry at the other guy that lied just swept it under the rug.

C. so lazy that you write the characters angry at okay you all should get the point so let's move on.

I don't see them messing with RWBY chibi since it's honestly better than the show, characterization was on point, all of the character in it stay consent and everything that happen in the chibeverse make sense in it.

to be clear I haven't watch volume 8 and 9 so when volume 10 comes out a a hard reboot comes out I'll see it just what happen but after seeing RWBY trying to be scrub from the internet I'm betting hard reboot is in it's future or I could be wrong and all of it will be exclusive to viz media who know we will find out in a year or two see all in the next chapter of this one.