Part 11

"y/n" *huff**huff**huff*as I try to catch my breath with my eye's as wide as dinner, what's going to happen?

"y/n"  both hands clutch my skull as I still trying to catch my breath, shit, shit, shit, the cannon is so fucked up the ass.

"y/n" what can I do, what will happen to the timeline, why did I have to meet an arc, will I be the caused of innocent people, god I'm so fucked?

"Y/N!!!!!" WHAT I yelled as I finally I heard Cieil calling me but still not calmed by any means, "what's is going on,  why are you like this, Who are the individual we are picking up the package from?" 

I as TRY to catch my breath, okay Y/n yo can fixed this you just need to calm down and try think about this logically. With my limited brain I answer her question in no particular order, well first the person we are picking up from currently have a new hole he didn't want, "affirmative"  why because do you see the mohawk motherfucker "yes" well during my walk to the house I mustn't not paying attention and bump into I was well being a smartass and he clearly didn't take it well, "id.." SHUT UP and she did, "wow first time you actually followed my command in theses since we met, and what were about to do were about to save the day, "how?" glad you ask, that robot in the trunk, "you mean the AK-90?" and with a smirked.

*pop*pop*pop* WHERE IS THAT JACKASS! "(grunt) I don't know." YOU ARE LIYING as I kicked him on the bullet hole side *cringe* as he hold his side which is probably in even more pain. "(teary eyes) Why are you doing?" as I cupped her chin with my hand sweetheart when you mess with the Beringel mask (paused for dramatic effect) YOU GET THE GUNS!" me and the boys raised our guns and shoot them to emphasize my point. I heard giggle from the little girl  "You should get the monkey mask." she then went back to a giggle fit, hahaha  yes yes I should, "yes to complete your clown monkey troop." with an eye twitch YOU LITTLE BI... as I was about to strike her I felt a something small biting my ankle as I looked down, a dog? can someone please? as grunt 1 kicked it into another room, "ANGRLIK!" the little bitch yelled "now where was I?" now for realize I was going to strike her *knock*knock* "really can I get one hit in?" (even harder)*knock*knock* "(deep SIGH) can someone get that?" as grunt 3 open a weird faceless robot came in sprouting "WORD FORM THE GOOD LORD PLEASE TAKE A MAP FOR YOUR JOURNEY TO THE GOOD LORD!" as it said in a familiar voice on repeat "how strong it this freak?" grunt 2 said as all of us trying to force it out of the house.

"not bad Y/n."  Cieil commented, as I keeled over in pain as Angrlik was throwed at my crouch. part one done ow my crouched  (pain yelled whispered) Cieil released the drone, still cupping my balls in pain. and the drone was released me, Angrlik, and the drone took a quick trip to the kitchen and grab a knife then we went to the arc family. I commanded the drone to take a picture of the family and make a hologram fakes "huh?" they all collative said, I tapped the dad on the shoulder the family looked behind them "Y/..." I quickly put my hand on Jack and the mom mouth and Angrlik got Jonna  shhhhh. as I pointed up at the drone and they nod in understanding. 

Using the knife to cut the rope "(whispers) can you still walk?" he try and failed to stand, "MY BROTHER'S IN CHRIST, lF YOU WANT ALL THE BOOTY YOU'LL GET WHEN YOU TAKE THIS MAP!" Samuel yelled "we need to leave right know." as I support jack as we head towards to where we came the garage so I probaly know the answer, why was the uuuu as I trying to remember the gang name "clown monkey troop." yes thank you what did the monkey want "don't know? All he said is where the jackass and shot me." well that sound about right as Jonna and the mom head into Cieil and I helped jack in. *slam* "The hell?" *pop* great gotta deal with that now, Jack was trying to get out "not alone." he wince in pain, no you are getting out of here I'm got to fight a gang of monkey "but" he said as he is still trying to get out listen Jack "you." as I hear the most menacingly non menacing voice said behind me well time to do this and I push Jack in and Cieil drove off.

"So jackass what are going to do know." as the mohawk mora pointed his gun at me with my back still turn I turn my head to look behind me.

You really want to know and all I got was a smirked, "well" I turned "MY BROTHER!" Sam coming in the garage Sam,

get ready

.....

for 

......

operation burn a bitch with worried looks they all look at sam as he got ready aaaaand.

as he start up standing absolutely still

got ready to do, "If you like piña coladas."  with confused and relive luagter as sam start doing a dance for some reason  "gettin' caught in your eye's." knowing what he was doing cover my eyes.

"MY EYES! MY BEAUTIFUL EYES!" cry of agony around me why do you even have that? as Sam was doing a JoJo pose (that will age well) *pop* wow that was to close I should run, grabbing some dust before I leave.

FIND THE BASTARD! as my grunt's trying to find him while I still rubbing the alcohol in my eye "found him" grunt 7 yelled as he pointed in an alley, yes as we all head toward him. There he is at the end of the alley. "Are really going to killed someone over a smartass remark." as I smiled even harder yes.

*BOOOOM* guess my trap was successful, trying to find the arc as a crowd from looking at the explosion gawking at the miracle of my masterplan and I find them as "HEY!" Jonna yelled trying to get my attention, with a confident smile I walk toward them.

*POP*