Part 14

Eating a bowl of pumpkin pete's with extra big EXRA MARSHMELLOW, and it's one of the most healthiest cereal I've eaten, *creack*, Grimhilde enter's. with a warming smile with it imminently putting me into,  "so, I know your probably in one of your mood to go on another job buuut."  MOOD? IF ON YOUR PLANET MOOD MEAN SUGARY FILLED FEAR THAN YES I'M IN A MOOD!  is what I would say if not for my sugary crumbs.  

"so I take that clean up as a yes." *sugary snarl* "I need you to deliver a disk." finally swallowing "where?"Just accepting death and marshmallow, "Atlas" arwls *gluped* okay when I'm finish I'll head on the first airship over.

"umm don't know why I was expecting more resistance, and why not just take Cleil?

well since I was shot 2 weeks ago, "really? Must of forgot." *sharp breath in with a clench fist* not knowing if she being sarcastic or actual forgetfulness and got chase by the white fang after partially blowing up their base, "I should start writing these down." THAT IS THE WHOLE REASON I BROUGHT RO! *deep breath* not worth it Y/n just not worth it, and 3 I know enough about Atlas relative safety compare to other places you send me.

like how Atlas is the more advance compare to other kingdoms, and manufacturing a ton of stuff for all the other kingdom and the home our lovely Cleil.  

"Oh" Grimhilde said as she got visibility nervous, you think so little of my intelligence I wouldn't notice the highly advance car I found in the middle of the from the looks of it a warzone surrounded by robot parts that I wouldn't figure out the lus container was an Atlus container, and how Imma possible FELON now? I said with a big ass angry smile. "well not a possible felon." she said and my response MMMMMMMMMM!

Walking out Cleil drove up "what our objective today?" (smile) MY objective is to go on a normal fristclass airship ride to Atlus, YOUR'S is to stay here. and her headlights suddenly got bright "wouldn't be more time and financial efficient to use me?" yes and don't forget more efficient in getting me kill. "exactly." and I Just looked at her for what seems like an eternity. 

Can you just stay put I'll be back in a few day's. Turning around to head out I felt something pulling my leg, looking down seeing Angrlik looking back eagerly to come with me to a place that is guarantee to find out even with the collar will find out she is a grimm, and pretty sure an not only an incredibly intelligent grimm but one non hostile towards humans and aura will cause so many problems that it's better to tie her to a tree but there's only a pipe so.

*WOOF**WOOF**WOOF* listen I know *WOOF**WOOF*Angrlik yelled back interrupting me, I know your mad but it's for your own good *WOOF**WOOF* I know how much you hate it but the place I'm going will make you wish for death, and that quite her a little but she still have a piss annoyed look, listen I know both of you are confused/mad but this place is so different than the bumbfuck nowhere we been at as of late were well in this case I'm going to Atlus and to make a long story short if I bring any of you two their will server consequences trowads both you two and me so for the love of gods please stay HERE!

after several minutes Angrlik still angry but begrudgingly accepted, and Cleil not sure what she doing but I'll assume she also accept I hope. Now turning around finally bumping into another small obstacle Neo holding the newest game consoles with a note said ready to game, no I'm not won't be ready for at least another 3 day's Neo looking confused pointing at Angrlik and Cleil thinking I'm lying and making an excuse not to hang out, no I'm actually am going somewhere and it's a place I can't take them fortunately.

Neo was writing and it said "so ready to game?" and with a quick frown, listen Neo I can't waste time, with a neutral expression she wrote "but you said 3 days." 

Pinching the bridge of my noise, yes 1 day to get there, 1 day of rest and finding the guy resting again, and leaving and coming back that will also take me 1 day. so yes Neo 3 days no if you excuse me and she grab me leg to either to stop me or come with me and even she is extortionary strong child she still a child and I waste enough time and will miss my flight so I got some rope got her off my leg and tie her to the same pipe as Angrlik.

With her ever adorable pout sucks she becomes a criminal murder in about 10 years. do worry I'm pretty sure Grimhilde will released you soon or atleast feed you, I grab a small bag that was at my side the entire time well I'm off see you all in 3 day's and ran off into the distance.

uuuum and made my dissension when I couldn't see Y/n anymore I made my move *whine* Angrlik displayed her pleasure and the mute one looking at me confused at my current movement.

*woof*woof* yes I affirm of what he said but Y/n also said HE can't take me with him, and he's not he said nothing about following him and sneaking abroad. 

With that I'm off *wine*  he also said he can't bring you with him but said nothing about me taking you, so I cut her leash and about to go off but the mute one gave me the eyes.

Atlus flight leaving now 

whelp I'm about to do the easiest job ever. 

at the same time Cleil with Neo and Angrlik in tow sneaking into the cargo hold. *woof* yes I know Y/n will probably be angry and well cross that bridge when we come to it but I need to know.