Part 17

With a fake smile to hide my annoyance, okay Samuel what your job.

KEEP WATCH OF THE GODS GIRLS!

What are two jobs Neo with a downface holding up a piece of paper, to stay together. And Cleil

Buuu..?

CLEIL I said with more intensity and with my smile getting wider, to come with you shrank in your pocket while you finish the job.

Good now let's get this show on the road as I leave with Cleil in my pocket and leave. leaving Neo and Angrlik in the room we head to the place where I need to drop off the letter.

A few minutes of silence go by and Cleil asks "are you still mad?" with a sigh I respond, yes but not as much as last night. "But you understand of me wanting to learn more about myself since you know we could potentially going to my birthplace." and since you overheard our conversation you also heard that I'm a probable felon now. "Yes but that a risk I'm willing to take." and my face they're goes my face my fake smile LISTEN YOU!

"SIR" a random dude in amour interrupted my rant to what appeared to be no one, WHAT?! And if I could see his eyes widen with a surprised look. He cough and said what is your business here and I look up to see Forschung center and to look at the letter to make sure, yes sir I'm Hansel Leiderhosen I'm here for Dr. Waltz.

(at the same time)

We have a grimm puppy with a bored looking little girl watching TV ever since an attack on a white fang conp, a random cartoon, yawn damn I'm bored I know uncle I piss but could at left me some if from the act from god the new B25 exclusive road of rage 5 is being sold at a nearby store with a mischievous smile went towards Angrlik with a look saying but Y/n said to st and Neo interrupted with a paper saying "he said stay together and he told old sammy boy to keep an eye on us and he will while I st..." and she quickly took a the paper scratching out a word and rewriting it to something else and show the same paper but the with a big black scratch mark with a word above it, "buy the BS5." Angrlik still having a recurlante look and Neo gave the puppy the puppy dog eyes and she reluctantly agree with Neo eyes shining eyes she grab Angrlik turning on her collar and since sam was distracted was busy watch some nuns he couldn't stop them from leaving the room and with no choice he had to leave the room disguise as a black man of course and he was going to easily grab he saw a note on Neo back saying she got a recorder ready screaming R*PE HELP A STRANGE MAN IS TRYING TO R*PE ME! She obviously doesn't but he doesn't know that and to prevent them from going to a holding cell see kept his trap shut.

(back to Y/n)

You may be wondering why I'm not freaking out of meeting a canon character well A he doesn't' become a character until 10 years from now and not only I disguise right know bit if I wasn't if we somehow we ever meet again he not the type the guy to remember a face as pointless as a mob like me. Damn this place is big Cleil do you know where we are? I get no response from her, really still pouting? Again no response well I don't need yo, what the blazes who the hell are you the person who not only hacked penny but the person who caused the death of a few thousand people hey the name is Hansel you talk to Grimhilde saying to take this? I said outstretched a the hand of the with the note in, oh yes the dog. My eyed twitch a little and I forcefully gave him the letter and said here you go you condescending asshole hope you enjoyed your your letter from a cunt hope you become a full woman one day bye. And quickly walking away finding the exit and my hand grazing my pocket feeling the lack of a bump. Ah crap.

(and to Cleil)

As soon as Y/n got in the building I saw a server room curiosity got the better and I got to working.

Grimm tamer no, project P.E.N.N.Y. no, where is it I said to no one inparticalur as I coming through Atlus most coventental project and since of my special properties I'm probably somewhere up there and I got nothing.