part 6

"Ughhh where am I?" I asked, "your in my storage room." The old lady who send me to the death forest, "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU OLD BITCH!?" I yelled.

"Oh my somebody's cranky?" She said which anger me more never in my life I want to hit an old lady, but I won't, (deep breath) no way in hell I'm dealing with  this shit. I was about to walkout the door, right when my hand on the doorknob "and where would you go?"

as my hand was threatening to break the doorknob as it shook but I eventually let it go, turning around just to see the brightest smile on her face knowing she won, if I'm doing this shit and working for let's have a proper.

"What's your name?" 
"Y/n"
Pfff wait really I thought that was a alibi.
"Why would I have a ali?"
"Have you committed a crime this week?" 
"(Deep breath) no I have not." 

"Good your room is upstairs here the key and your pet store is down the street that way goodnight." She gave me a key and went upstairs pet store? questioning why I need to know that *snore*. 

ugh turning my head then to to the right trying to pinpoint where  that snore come from, wait a minute then I look down to see a tiny black dog with a grim mask "oh."

(20 min later)

After taking a shower with the grim still on my hand but finally waking up "can you let go know?" She has a thinking face on and after a few seconds she let go and ran into the corner and got into a defense position. Knock, knock, knock I got up and said "what do you want?" "Dinner" she said while holding what looked like a 2 thick roast beef sandwiches "um thanks." "Try not to get any crumbs on the bed."

I closed the door and went to sit on the bed and before I eat I still see the little grim still in the same stance, "can you just calm down?" still not back down so thinking for a few seconds, uuuuum *snap* getting an idea finishing off one and leaving the other on the plate the sandwich.

Know with that sandwich and hold it out and said "come I know you're hungry." She cautiously came to me and sniff the sandwich and took it and starting to eat it.

your good I question her and with a few seconds more of thinking from her part she nods in agreement saying I'm good enough "good girl." I said while petting her. I looked out the window and saw the infamous shattered moon,"yep definitely in rwby." And all that happen to me in the past 5 hours happy going in unconsciousness on my term's all I have to said in the matter "how the hell do tides work in this world?"