part 5

AH FUCK, FREAK, FICKIN FREAK! I yelled while I rolled down the clift, after several seconds of falling I finally hit ground and not everything going black this time after getting my bearings.

I started freaking out again oh shit in a forest which is full of man  natural emeny creature of darkness freakin grimm, great just freakin great y/n out of all the places you went to I it has to be who first mission is this, just eh (deep breath)AHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I yelled with a massive fire behind me.

After several more seconds of that freak out I finally cool off enough to finally think and trying to remember to what they were telling me the location "so this little device is supposed to help me? Where do I even start?"

As I went into a random direction and immediately find a black wart hog with armored like warts and with a smile on my face shit.

So I ran and saw a clif and immediately have an idea. I  stopped and said taro taro trying to egg it on and it worked when it came close I  jumped at the last minute slamming the battle ax on the edge of it as hard as I could, the grim came to the edge looking to see to where I landed so I grabbed him by the dusk and yank him off as hard as I could.

"WOOOH WHOOOOOO now that's how you do it you son of a bastard!" I celebrated and laughed that's when I heard a beeping and looked at the tablet and it seems the whatever I have to get nearby hehe my luck is really turning around! I noticed a smoke nearby where the beeping is coming from with another smile well crap .

So right when I noticed the smoke the ax came loose double CRAAAA I yelled as I was falling closer to the smoke.

Seriously how many times am I going to fall from a high place? I said while getting up from the ground I noticed I landed on the tablet, guess I don't need that I said noticing the trail of destruction of weird robot and large black feathers. Oh crap and I looking around I felt something biting my leg looking down seeing a small black dog trying and failing to end my life with a neutral expression I bend over and attainment to grab it in the process but it transition from my ankle to my hand not wanting to rip off my hand I just going to leave it.

looking around the wreckage of the aircraft seeing a shipping container saying lus, guessing that where the item is going.

Inside I found a jeep so I'm a tow trucker know. How am I supposed to move it? Um  hoping in hopeing there's gas and trying to start the car realizing the small black puppy still attached to my hand. okay little guy time to die as was about end him I felt trembling, not liking this nobody's home. 

now the trembling became a violent shake I slowley got out the containter and saw a GIANT FUCK OFF BLACK BIRD! Before it got a  life ending slash at me I went back in back into the car   

That's when I realized the baby grim biting my hand harder still not hurting much but getting stronger so I started pushing random button hopeing for something to happen a feminine robotic voice saying "unauthorized user?" She said WHAT I replied not really disguising my pained.

"Unauthorized user trying to access prototype 39512-1915125912" and another violent shake, ah crap we need to get out of here. "no unauthorized use allowed." so how can I become an authorized user.

after a few agonizing second she said "prepared for soul calibration." Then soul what? Then what appeared is what looked very painful thing what is th and a sudden interruption of agonizing pain.

 lookking up to see an incredibly injured and a very piss giant fuck off black bird. "offenvive mode active." she said as everything you know the drill.

is he dead? A red hat goon ask "not until the sun go down." A goon with a blue hat replied, "really? I may lose my bet at this point." Red hat said, "hey I think I see something?" Green hat yelled "oh there he gose." Bule hat said. A pat out Y/n drove up w, red hat asked "is he.." a white goon check "yep heart still beating." "DAMIT!" the blue one yelled "ha pay up" the green one said to the blue one "he did way better than the other guy."

An: for the car it will be magic and I will have it do some absolute bs things not op just BS. Maybe.