Part 15

1 hour until we reach Atlust the intercom said smiling thinking how easy this trip is going, hey I said in startled tone at a kid who I swear purposely bump into me and oddly look familiar and before I could followed after. Excuse me young sir aren't you a bit young to be riding by yourself a random waiter said to me, shit forgot I'm deage right now I said under my breath while trying to think of a good excuse he was going to grab to what I assume is a emergency call and not about to ruining my first first class trip  so close to my destination on a sightly safer plane than from back home I said the only that came to mind.

I'm a hunter, the waiter know looking at me with a confused look asking really? in a doubtful tone, yes my weapon is right here. I said just now realizing they allowed me to take a weapon where they are a lot of people.

young hunter the waiter said, yes I responding still thinking if rwby had they'er version of 9/11 where is your hunter ID shit better get my regular and hope I get lucky it matches one from a random hunter school, yeah I'm not that lucky so ready to rethink my not taking  Cleil with me and when I reached my pocket and gave him what I thought my ID but some weird looking card and he took it my and swipe it on a weird looking scanner and made a beeping noise after a few second.

Look like everything in check out sorry for the confusion but it quite rare for someone so young to be a hunter, he said apologetically while handing back "my" hunter ID. No worry I get that a lot realizing the amount of people I met in the past month willing to kill a kid, and he walked away, um that was easy.

so you did it, I said to the small girl transforming her hair back to ice cream color whom replied with nodding. Acceptable knowing the idiot not realizing he to young and needs a fake ID excellent work for my 3D printer *bark* Angrlik said no *bark* answer still no  *BARK* Angrlik if you don't cease your action or we'll and the cargo door open and some woman walked in and I imminently grab Angrlik and Neo and went into stealth mode waiting wondering if she heard us.

she looks like but she apparently she just here just to smoke and if I could breath out in relief I could but then I heard some scrapping metal so I turned to meet face to face with Angrlik face no I said with a bit of bite in my voice but that still doesn't end her determination still not faltering why do you like this *quite whine* listen ever since the bolder incident I've been finding more and more ability and starting to get more emotion as of late and apparently I'm from one most advance places on here I'm just curiosity and the minute I confirmed it I will.........I heard Neo tapping me and holding out a paper saying you didn't think this through  no I mean I'm going to trying to see starting to realize I may be having a a panic attack and I heard Angrlik asking some useless question.

SHUT UP I said with more emotion than I meant to and realizing the not only the female heard me but apparently we landed and they were starting to unload so I did the only logical thing I could do.

Wow I said with my arms outstretched in the arms above my head I know I'm about to jinks it but there's no way this and I heard crashing and panic yelling to what sound like a tentacles car monster which I hoping it a weird sex thing and not who I think it is and the see the same waiter getting yeeted in the air smashing into a mask stand, with eye twitched I grab the a random mask and went to stop the car get charged with felony for assault and battery.

 when I got they'er a bunch of guards with guns pointed at Cleil with what seem to be.

This may have gotten out of hand with a bunch of Atlust guards surrounding me and I heard one of them said you have 10 seconds to get out of the car.

10 

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2 and suddenly a oh so familiar smoke suddnly came up and a wierid man in a mask with the voice of Y/n CLEIL YOU CAN EXPLAIN EVERYTHING LATER BUT GET US OUT OF HERE! he yelled haven't seen him this serious since the Arc's so I went stealth and got out of there before they could recover. 

(several minutes of quick turns and avoiding the robot's later)

    now that we got away I gave Cleil, Neo and Angrlik the worse angry look imaginable.

EXPLAIN I said with venom in my voice.