part 2

"Uh da fuck am I," as I look around "oh good your awake," a familiar voice said to me "who are....oh what the fuck?" "I'm just me a....." "I don't care what you ar..."

"Wait weren't you just an angel?" "Yay sorry forgot that from was pretty horrifying for mortals

"Wait weren't you just an angel?" "Yay sorry forgot that from was pretty horrifying for mortals." "You think? Anyway who are you, da fuck is this place, and what happened to me?" "Wait, Didn't you hear me?"
(Flashback)
still in her previous form "So anyway I'm a ROB what you're"  and that all I heard before my very  manly scream interrupted that before the fomed in the mouth prevent that. "oh I didn't know humans can do that on command."

(unspecified amount of time past)

"again sorry about that." she reiterated. your fine but the next human you meet, try not to to lead with that form.  "Okay,"  "hey what do you have there?" "Just your life story(bio)." "Coo..wait my life story? What dose it say," "nothing much but a picture of you and your dick size, got to say very impressive, no wonder my helper like you so much." "WAIT?! He was into me ha I knew iiiiiiit, wait why is my dick size on there?" "No idea? Hey why are you so red your so dead?"  WAIT I'M DEAD?"  "Yep."   
(EVEN MORE unspecified amount of time past)

"Seriously way are you mortals so fragile it's just death I know someone who died at laset 30 times so it can't be that bad?"  (Deep breath) okay done having a panic attack, what is your deal? "Just going to send you to a world of my choosing."  with a confused look on my face, Wait don't I get to choose?  "Um no I get to choose, and I kinda like you so we will probably meet again." Wait really do I get any wishes,"yes." she said as she hand me the paper she had in her hand. 

the paper read please write down  7 + 1 wishes please no instant death powers please. 

"the sitcht is  you won't be able to remember any this nor your powers ."

wait what  I said as I cock my head, in a confused tone of voice.

"won't that be fun."  WHAT!?

 "Okay since I don't have a choice, LET DO THIS BYE BYE!"

YOU BI..?! and everything went black.  

An:okay that chapter done, I will do some sort of powers for this guy nothing completly overpower. Also at some point today I will edit chapter 1 and the introduction of y/n so look out for that so got to go bye.