Part 18

Finally I'm back to 25 and Neo stop coming by meaning the plot will start up sooner or later so I should probably start to move soon even with no money, I exclaimed to no one in inparticular so going downstair and hoping Grimhilde will actually pay me after 10 years of ne playing the role of the courier.

Finally getting down they're expecting to see her making breakfast she not there but I see the note on the table bending down grabbing it reading.

Dear Y/n

I know this is sudden but some urgent matters turn up and to make a long story short I'm out of town and won't be back anytime soon but for all of your years of loyal employment you can have my place for about a (unreadable text)  having all of the profit think of it as a thank you for all your hard work and I truly hope you have a good rest of your life and I bid you a fair due.

Sincerely Grimhilde.

P.S. try not to blow up the place.

The note put me to tears, not for Grimhilde up and leaving me high and drive no no but finally getting a thank you and since me knowing the future I just need to make a few sales, sell it for crumbs to some schmuck and move far far away from vale perfect.

And without Cleil around mission have been mighty difficult as of late so it's my luck day opening the fridge grabbing some apple juice drinking straight from the carton letting Angrlik in I heard a girl calling for help and being so happy I yelled out sure drinking with my head held high me I head to the front, how I can help y.

(several minutes of a spit take directly on Angrlik later)

Huff huff huff sorry Angrlik, I said while trying to catch my breath but Angrlik not having it, she pout and walk away upstairs, "um sir are you okay?" the concerned customer asked and I said, yes but in all actuality no because of all the people to come in on my first day in charge out of all the people it had to be ruby rose of all people.

Clam down Y/n all you need to is to quickly solve her problem and she'll leave. With a deep breath "okay little lad.. Where'd you go?" looking around I see ruby having a pink and yellow and knowing what that will lead to I ran to take the two from her and yelled, ARE YOU INSANE? ARE YOU TRYING TO BLOW US TO HIGH HEAVEN? Instead of her being afraid her eyes brightened and asked, how did you know that?

Oh yay she's a weapon geek. My response, experience. She then picked up a blue one and a black one with the same excitement of a puppy with food. What would happen if you mixed those you get. "black sludge," I said plainly, " oh" she reacted that got her down and I can't let a face like that in my presence.

I grabbed the canisters from her and pointed her to the counter and said. That is what would happen if you put in an equal amount of both but if you have alot of ice dust and some ash you get this. I said as I presented the icy smoke bomb and she marveled at the creation and she got close to it and blackface, pfff. trying and failing to hold in my laughter but instead of getting mad or annoyed but with incredible excitement exclaiming in chib from, "YES YES YES" so I grab her by the head hoping to calm her down and ask her what is her deal.

"Cause I finally found a tutor to teach me." she said and that made me freeze on the spot, losing all color for a few seconds.

Few seconds of fake coughing later and responding no, with teary eyes she said "WHYY" no matter how cute she is I must stand my ground, why do you even need a tutor? She went into her backpack and handed me a piece of paper and I looked and if I still had any apple juice in me I would have done another spit take, how do you manage to get a -50 on a test? "I DON'T KNOW!" and even more tears, but my answer still no, and it's as if I just told her I kill her dog and her losing color.