Part 20

Next day, going to beacon wearing non smelly clothes but had plenty of bullet holes on it, I already wanted to scream like a little girl and hijack the bullhead that I just got off and crash it into the first island I saw, why well cause I accidentally knock down cinder falls.

Yes the same woman who will take down beacon killing a few people in a few months, and I just knocked her down who's now giving me such a glare through my skull.

"Why is she here so early? crap" Angrlik looked at me confused, she must be sensing my current swell of emotion but made sure it didn't show.

"What is she doing here, why is she here so early, oh God please tell me

"Did you hear me, I said what is a hobo doing on campist."

She said but all I heard was "you" and "hobo" which caused my fists to clench and reacted apportionately.

"I"m not a damn hobo, I just decided to wear damaged clothes today."

Relazling my fuck up quickly, I changed up my apporched hoping she dosen't decided I would look better with no skin on my body.

After she getting herself up "My mistake, but you still haven't explained why are you here since you're clearly not a student nor a faculty member."

"You're clearly too old to be a student either how do I know your not just the pilot hassling me after landing? I replied

"You really must have a deathwish." I hear you asking but I don't since what this chick gets off by others fearing her and being the most superior person in the room, and if I didn't show her my fear then A. she leaves me alone thinking I'm just trying to sound cool of B. She thinks I know too much and I'm an obstacle that should just be cut down.

Even though later on it will bite me in the ass it's still a win right know.

Getting back to surviving by anything stupid show staring me, and returning gueststar anxiety.

"I'm Cinder Falls the Politics and Kingdom Relations teacher here, now will you tell me why you're here or are you going to ask me my gender too?"

Cinder teaching politics I should have a joke about that but I'm just going to file that for later "I've seen some passable drag queen's so."

And she now has that death glare again flying too close to the sun.

"I'm Y/n L/n I'm here for a job interview." quickly and instead of giving me a death stare it's that of a suspicious one.

"I don't remember Ozpin mentioning any job openings at the last teacher conferences."

"It's a janitor job, an acquaintance recommended this to me and now I'm here."

Seeing her losing that glare with a doubtful expression for a couple of seconds before the glares came back with a vengeance.

"Since you wouldn't mind if I escort you to his office? Don't want you causing trouble for the students or staff."

"Pot calling the kettle black." I didn't say that out loud, cause well I really don't feel like being used as a pincushion by a criminal, again.

"Don't need it lady since he is in the tallest tower here."

"How did you?"

"One of my favorite cliche the final big boss is always in the top tower, you really need to get out more, and look at the time got to go see you cindy"

Before she could retaliate I turned the corner and leave and once I'm far enough away knowing she couldn't hear me I put my hand on my forehead and felt like my soul left my body as I was breathing out.