Part 8

Do do do do dooooooooooooo

Stop.

What?

singing is not necessary for the objective.

It is when it been 5 hours and we still haven't reach.....huuuuu, where are we heading again?

Were you not paying attention? 

(flashback)

So for your first official mission for me and my specials costumer. was all I heard.

I was too busy looking at the fun time video while my stomach rumble because I didn't eat breakfast, and what went into my hears was blah blah blah watch out for blah blah." 

(flashback ends)

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh? With both my eyes going in two different direction.

So you want me to play the recording of you two I took?

uuuuuu, yeeeee, wait you have recoding equipment and no radio? also did you hear everything?

No.

Good.

Anyway you will going to rock throwing ridge, watch out for flying rocks.

Afraid to ask why is it call

*BOOM* the now half of a 30 feet bolder near inches from the car.

With a mouth open as wide it could saying, asahahahah.

(one pants change later.)

I'm going to die, I'm going to die here and I didn't tell mom I love her.

here.

What do you mean here? 

right here at the old old baby ice cream Wearhouse.

(sigh) time for WORK!

as I about to get out grimmy was about to follow. "No you can't come." 

(pout)

Listen your grim something I don't think the people with guns will like so stay.

(growl) with a sudden turn and a tail swipe she went back inside.

(sigh) now that is out the way, going to the trunk and seeing the payload a large ass brief case. "Wonder what on here which couldn't be deliver by this world version of fxx?" I say out loud not expecting an answer.

"Okay." with a deep breath I grabbed the handle with determination in my eyes I picked it up and "CRAP" and immediately fell flat on my back because whatever is in this large ass brief case is heaver than I expected.

You still breathing?

"SHUT it YOU TRANNY!" with a second wind I get up and slightly more prepare  for the weight of the item. "OKAY LET DO THIS!" with a shout of reassurance I walk thorough the door in a room even though I can't see shit I can sense the men with guns. *step*step*step* echoing all around me as I head towards a table in the middle of the building, with two large mothereffers whom I assumed were the specials costumers, "so you two give me my mo...LENI that the word leni."

down here buddy.

  "hehe what a funny voice you have th..." as i looked down and now much tinier yet more terrifying lady seating in the middle of the two, "uh"I said with utter confusion.

*snap* echoing thorough the building signaling let there be light, now with seeing what seeing what look like a small army of men for a just one person all I could say is "meep".

why don't you sit so we can we get on with my day.

"um I prefer to stan......" *click* all the guns did.

"come on take a load off you must had a long day, best not to ruined with an unhealthy amount of led in your system. " she say with the most molecules smile on her face.

"yyyes you are correct." I sit with I didn't know I was possible of, "*cough* so can I get my money for my employer who I'm starting to regret on meeting." I awkwardly said.

"gladly" *snap*

"seriously what is with san,"   *slam* another medium meatal briefcase slammed infront my face.

"The weapon?" she say in a sweet yet at the same time demanding voice.

"her.."*tugh* "her"*tugh*"for the love of." with grunting of effort in my voice. "HERE" to what look like I was about to throw, "meep."

With a guy pointing a gun at me the boss lady with a shit eating grin sacristy say "first day?"

With a smile on my face full of anger forgetting the gun pointed" here, and hope to never see you again."

"Thanks." as she took the thing with one hand she gave it to dwindle dumb to hold to look inside "ah that old hag sure now her customer's. she exclaimed while I was really trying to push my non existence luck see what inside. She suddenly slimmed it closed it "nah nah ah no peeking for you, EVERYONE WERE MOVING OUT!" She exclaimed and everyone with vigor started to previously unseen vehicle."see you around*wink*"

and just like that I'm alone again so when I got back to my own car all I can do is slammed my head into the wheel and just yelling every curse until the car shock me, "OW!"

"it mustn't been that bad, but your still alive and only slightly traumatize" she said while I just glared to her non exitance face.

"*sigh* you are not wrong on the alive bit let just get back and pray no more..." *knocked* *knocked* "JESUS!"

and there a muscular man with what must be his named tattoo on his chest " hey asshole what the hell?"

as I roll down the window and to say "sorry man my day have been...." he interrupted "don't care there is no excuse for annoying me and interrupt me and Jessie time." "Jessie?" I replied with confusion.

"her" he pointed out just a car with a bunch a people by it, "why don't you give me a name?" "shut up" I try to say under my breath "what was that?" he said with slight anger in his voice, "what was what?" my replied. "Why don't you tell u......  me just me and my weird puppy in my car." I said with an awkward smile plastered on my face.

"Okay you weirdo? and since you still haven't grovel yet take your ugly car and get lost." he said.

"gladly" as I stared the car and on my way to leave and I heard the car saying "ugly?" I know where this is going "listen I know it not the most faltering of insult but uh" the gas petal suddenly not working " uh car?" 

 "ugly" she said with emotionless anger 

"car?" I said with a slight trembling in my voice. she suddenly turn around as she head straight back to the dickhead and his crones.

"CARRRRRRRRRRR!"

 "UGGGGGGGGLLL!"