part 10

"Uuuuum."

"What the problem?"

"Wet dirt is just mud."

"......."

eyes widening realizing what I just said, "shut up."

"Idiot."

"you tra." *wine* Angelik interrupted while she was clinging for dear life to the backseat with a panicked look saying "are we there yet?"

"look you wanted to come? Instead of staying home, so it's your own fault." *WIIINE* with a begging look. "*sigh* hey ciel how far are we from our buyer?" and before I see a sign saying WELCOME TO SKYDROP CANYON. "were here."

"wow look at all of the (big deep breath trough the nose) freshly cook chicken, pigs. airship in the sk wait are those gondolas big enough for a car?" with confusion.

"yes."

"why didn't we take that instead of spending 5 hours going up a cliff?"

"......."

(flashback)

"little red air way no, the beauty and the ugly no, Martha in the fire, hey ciel what the travle time? I don't know any of these station."

"*snore*"

"seem to have a climbing function?" calculating *ding* "hey ciel what's that."

"our destination, just keep going straight." getting system ready with the gondolas somewhere on the right.

(flashback ends)

"......."

"and you call me stupid, well let get this over with." (trunks open and getting the item)

*scratch* Angelik went "I WANT PIG!" her eyes seem to say.

"first you're not house train do you think and two your still a grimm." she suddenly went down under a seat to get a collar saying her name,"I don't remember buying that?" *honk* ciel went. "Of course, so what so special about this trinket?" as I said it she put it on and with a bark her girmm face disappear and know she look like a puppy Labrador with yellow eyes.

"Okay that solve one problem, but what about the whole your an untrained animal who I still don't trust to eat something that I have to pay for?" Ciel suddenly produce a collar and puppy eyed combo, "ugh fine." Angelik then produce a smug smile, "*sigh* fine but one meat without permission I'mma yeet you off the cliff."

With both item and collar in hand we bump into a red Mohawk dude "hey watch where you going." he said angerly "sorry my guy just on the walk with my dog." he then look at the case "what in the case?" I answer "from a business Nadia, or am I getting that name backwards?" I said hoping he take the bait head "who call they're named their business well business it clearly Nadia bus..." there we go "bye

With that little detour over we head to the large house, *knock* knock* several seconds the door open to a fairly normal man with a familiar face, "welcome are you the dude Grimmihlde send?"

"yes." uneasiness in my voice, "you okay mate?" man ask with a slight concerned in his voice "*shaked head* no, yes I mean it just with the weeks I had I was excepting a twist somewhere." the kitchen rang out a young women came out with a young child at side" oh guest let me get tea no I'm." then the man interrupted "don't be shy come on in." with a smile brimming with so much happiness that I couldn't resist bit to obey.

and know I'm in this situation with a happy family drinking tea with the most conformable but at the same time and the most uncomfortable position at the same time, "so about the package? i said awkwardly "what about it?" he replied "(breath out) I mean what is my payment." I said matter afactyly ,"oh that in my garage you can get it after tea." he said "but" *tug* *tug* a tiny being is pulling on my pants leg. "Mister can I play with your dog?" with begging eyes on her, "sure" "YAAAAY!" she ran and she star to play with Angelik, as I keep starring "I isn't she just the best?" he said loving "yay, but back to the why did you let a random guy in the house with an axe on his back? "BECAUSE!" an out of nowhere woman out of nowhere, "JESUS FUCK!" I yelled as I almost spilled some tea on the floor.

"If you were a bad guy why would you do proper business and not just take by force?" she said

"good point, know about the pack.."*tug* hummm " me seeing the small child on my leg mister "can I please keep your dog promise to take good care of of it."

"sorry but no." as I stand up trying to shake her off. "Please" she said with begging eyes starring as she grip tighter. "No" as I shake even harder a little worried I may accidently yeet her out the window. "PLEEEEAS" she yelled stillon my leg even thoug I'm pretty sure my leg is making a helicopter sound. "(deep breath) NOOOO!"

I noticed the mom trying to contain her laughter while the dad just smile , "I knew I have a good feeling about you." the dad said with a bright smile ,"*cough**cough* a little help please" with a outstretched leg with a child on it "I got it." with the mom trying to removed the sweet albeit annoying little brat, "so about whoa," losing my balance a little, "come on little Jonna." and before she let go "at least tell me her name." finally got her off. "OH THANK GOD IT'S ANGELIK!" I yelled but as I did I fell backwards with the little bit of the on my white shirt."

"heheh sorry." the mom said "no your good," as I got up looked down and slightly annoyed with the bit of tea on my shirt. "So about that package I'm supposed to get?" with the dad on his feet "alright let's go."

as were walking "so may I get your name?" as we were about to open the door he responded "jack arc." with his answer all I can think is "shit"

in the garage they're 2 large crate "um what in the crate?" I asked as he outstretched his hand and the nails come off and the tops open. "Wow a alot of dust I may need a bigger duster." I joke, jack arc gave me a look call really. I went up and got some red looking dust and some black dust and started to shake them alittel, "might want becareful there," he warned. "Why?" I question "it just it how grandpappy joe went out in a blaze of glory like that." with a smile on his face "meep"

"Ha ha, just kidding," he laughed "oh thanked" interrupted, "he mixed the pink and the red, and he almost lost his eyebrows." With annyoed and slight anger in my voice, "I hate you."

" *grunt* (rapid breathing) You know what Imma going to get the car and bring it over, mind if you keep an eye on Angelik while I get it?"

"Sure."

"See you in a min." heading back to Cieli, (trying to get into the car) "hey Cieli what the glitch?" as I trying to open the door "checking on a function, where's Angelik?"

"At the pick up, I need your tentacles."

"understood idiot too weak to lift to the location." I should not try to get use to this but I am. "let's go." as soon as I got in we head off I noticed some black car infront the house and I bump the break, "hey Cieli do you have by any chance a..."

"Yes." she did a thing "what did you do?"

"invisibility."

"I actually just going to ask for the drone." and with what sound like a surprised tone "oh"

"But this will be useful if what I think is happening." the drone came out and the screen inside came on and it head to a curtain free window and with fear in my voice "crap" as I saw Jack with a bullet wound.