part 4

A dusty place? What an odd name for a store but this is the first place that caught my interest right now so consequence be dammed.

As I walked in just looking around, an older lady woman out of nowhere and said  finally a new applicant, and suddenly I'm infront of her getting serious interview vibes, 

"who are you?"  wait what, "nice to meet you wait what." 

 "Have you killed anyone?" no are you crazy. "ooh you better get use to it

 Are you willing to go in the middle of the woods and get an item for me? why?

"to probably get pay." get pa.... wait wait WAIT A FICKIN DICK who are you and I am not your applicant, I said as I got up and about to leave. "but you came in?" and I'm about to wa.. but was interrupted with a thought as I put all the pieces together, vale, dust, NEO oh crap.

as my body shake with fear I asked, what do you sell here? I hope she give me a different answer "just some candy and weapons mods." I was about to sigh in relieved until "but mostly we sell dust and dust accessories."  and my eye twitch I need to stepped out for a sec.

(10-20 hit on the brick work) okay I'm in a another world but not only another world but I'm in FUCKIN RWBY a show with a pettie immortal witch, a depress immortal man who after god well in this case gods know how long trying and failing to stop his ex, a terrorist organization who one mission is toooo give equality I think the show never made it clear what the end goal was or I just didn't pay attention, either way I'm most likely fucked if I meet them. 

AND OH GODS I MEET NEO THE PYSCO DUMB ENOUGH TO TRUST AN EVEN DUMBER BARELY DEVELOPED VILLAIN AND OH GODS THIS PLACE IS FUCKED IN A COULPLE YEARS FUUUUUU.....

(several minutes of mental breakdown later)       

coming back in much calmer than before. "Okay you want to be hired, know?" with my current finical situation yes " GOOD, first job is get something emerald forest." She said while she was walking in a strange room Which I replied with confusion wait why not get it yourself? While she was walking back with huge battle ax and weird capsule's and said "if I wanted to get it myself then why would I be hiring you, anyway here's your weapon they should be here in minute and take close to the vehicle, good luck." She said while she pick me up and put me outside the store.

Before I could even replied a car pulled up a some dudes came out and before I could said everything went black AGAIN SERIOUSLY BEFORE THE END OF THE DAY I'LL GET BRAIN DAMAGE.

*groaned* waking up and the asshole who knocked me out and before I was able punched him he said "whoa hold it there cowboy before you continue look around you." I look around and noticed another guy pointing a gun and me which now I'm thinking is really worth it. And after about 2 minutes of awkward silence the guy who I'm still thinking about punching said "really thinking about making this job harder?"

"(Sigh) you're right hate you but your right, but what in the hell I'm doing right now?" He suddenly perked up and hand me an tablet and said "okay the tracking beacon should still be intact this thing should let you find it."

Cool wait, should?  I said while panicking "were  here." The driver announced we, they then took me from the car and before I could said anything they yeeted me off the legend I said why not WHY NOT GET THE DAMN THING YOURSELF!? I yelled "you insane do you know how many grim are down there." they replied.