Part 21

Before getting to my first clean up as a janitor here I should probably tell you what I did leading up to it.

It happened a few minutes after I started my rounds here with Angrlik by my side picking random pieces of trash off the floor and stopping throw up before it happened.

Real happy I rewatched RWBY a couple of times but also the map ozpin gladly gave me also didn't hurt, wasn't for both of them I would have been so lost with the only way someone would find my corpse is by the beard.

Other than a few students getting weray "com'on I don't smell that bad..... do I? (quick sniff) oh" anyway pretty sure they'll call me if a mess needs cleaning, so now on the task at hand the one I wanted ti do since day one something I couldn't do for the past 10 years.

To see the entertainment of this world, yes despite being here for so long I know next to nothing of current events, since a spent most of it as a courier in a world where nobody batted an eye carrying around a bigass ax but when a 15 year old want a phone then you suddenly need adult permission.

So going on broogle good news, the good MCU movies, first season of rick and morty, and the DCAU and all the anime I could think of exist.

The bad star wars sequels, the rest of rick and morty, and DCEU also exist.

So that confirms that some things are universal and since that's the case where the fuck is roosterteeth?

So yes RWBY not existing makes sense since having a show that tell you the future of four random girls is weird, but an entire company not existing?

There's plenty version of things from my word here why not that.

Best not to give myself a headache on this and insead giving myself a headache of how Emerald(Zatanna) is here.

How in the hell is she keeping her illusion up? Yes her semblance is powerful but it has its limits even if it didn't how is the hell is she keeping up all day it could be gray dust a sorta battery for hunter a huntress.

Then lightbulb, "hey Angrlik."

She cameback after showing a another kid to the bathroom. "*bark*(yes)"

"Do you remember that other janitor lady we meant yesterday?"

"*bark*(yes why?)" she bark as she craned her head to the side.

"Well did she smell off to you."

*bark*(you mean not smelling worse than sin)

I frowned "you know what I mean"

*brak* (well know that you mention it she did reek of dust and uuum emerald scented hair dye)

"HA I knew iiii... wait emerald scented?"

*bark*(yes)

"Emeralds don't have a smell."

*bark*(shows what you know)

"What I know, it's a ROCK."

*bark*(doesn't stop it from having a smell.)

And before I could continue to argue.

To any nearby janitor

There has been an incident in the west wing Dust Studies classroom. Just one of you should be able to handle this mess. If you are near please respond.

From Professor Peach,

Well I'm nearby and always wanted to meet peach in person.

Responding to her she gave me her room number and we head straight there.