10.) The first persons touch

,,Huh , i didn't crash out when i touched you i thought før sure i would cra$h " Error said

,,And i thought for sure you would die if i touched you ..i am Death . My touch kills but your fine .." said Reaper and looked at Error who looked back in shock . Reaper knew why he didn't die i mean if that little soul fragment can survive after he endlessly touching and hugging the small skeleton why not a full sized soul with same abilitys ..

'Well Error your like an AU , sanses that are supost to leave AUs to do their job can touch you but thouse who aren't make you crash because your code is trying to make a copy of you that didn't got touched by them but the strings on your souls is preventing it thats why you crash and reboot . And since your immortal and you don't have a life span , Reaper can not kill you .'

'i believe them they smart'

,,Hųh "

,,Did you got a explonation from the creators ?" Asked Reaper

,,¥€$ " Error smiled down at Reaper ,, My cød€ can ønly intEract with other guardi@ns and gods , while normal b€ings make me cra$h . And siNcE i am imØRtal like my past se£Fi can't die . N€at hųh ?"

Reaper started up at Error , he just noticed the hight Difference . He found Geno cute cause he was shorter then him but now looking up at Error . He didn't mind the hight Difference , and he didn't mind his gliching voice either . He even though that was handsome to some degree ..

,,Thats great .. there only few i can touch i am glad your one of them " Smiled at Error ..

,,H€¥  if ¥Øu EVer wANna c@Ll me h€re" Error give him bunch of strings ,, just pu£l the liNE and tHen pU£l sø hard it will $nAP . There aren't that stRØng stings i noRMaly use . ThEŔe are ju$T Way to call me . AlriGHt ?" smiled Error at Reaper who nodded and put away the strings in his poket .

Error sighted ,,An¥Ways i haV€ to go ... N€€d mØre chøCol@t3 , b¥€ " And he was gone .

Reaper still had on a small smile , his hopes where high again and happy . He didn't relise meeting Geno .. no Error would bring him this much join . It seems like he still hold some feelings for him . He hoped Error could feel the same , someday and maybe they can make some memories together .

It was easy to say that Reaper was hopefull and was already falling for the dark skeleton , even thou he didn't know that himself . He knew he loved Geno and he was heart Broken the shy small skeleton wasn't there anymore . And instead was reborn as a God . Maybe he won't be a lone god of death .. he now had someone else .

Reaper made his way into the club house which way smaller from the outside then it was on the inside , inside it was like a mansion . He made his way to the meeting room where Ink , Dream  and Papyrus brother if Blue sat and where planning to save Blue . He came closer to the trio and floated above them .

,,Any plans ?" He wasn't going to say what he experienced, why should he . He would have the whole multiverse against himself . He needed to slowly spread the truth , if it goes fast others who are heavily against it will know and will try stopping the "propaganda" .

,,We are thinking the Destroyer has a hide out somewhere , not even Dream can locate Blues positiv energie and i can't go there unless paint is used there and there is not ." ink explained , Dream nodded sadly ..

,,Hi guys !" Blue Smilling came in , Reaper just smiled and the rest ran up to Blue . Clearly Papyrus was the happiest . He ran to hug his brother then he checked him all over for wounds , found nothing .

,,Oh , Sans your ok !"

,,Hey its ok Papy i am fine really , he release me to Outertale because i told him Outer can take me here . He isn't as bad as i thought !" Blue smiled

,,Blue , he kidnapped you " Said Ink

,, Maybe he did release him i mean he Destroyed much stronger AUs and it seems weird he would spare Blue and his Papyrus .." Dream said

,,Dream and what reason he might have ?" Asked Ink actually wondering if his friend might have a point .

,,i think i know what it means , AUs that have a lot of memory about other AUs can get spared and cause he knows their relationship with the others . He left his brother alive " Said Reaper as he floated over ,, I was wondering my self when i found Papyrus why he left him alive . He could of left him in a dying AU but instead he waited for Papyrus to be taken out of there ."

,, Again , what reason would he have ?" Ink asked

,,Because he might not be as evil as you originaly thought " Reaper said rissing an eyebrow..

,,Reaper is right , maybe we should meet up with him and have a agreement with him ? I am sure we can get something done , right ?" Asked Dream

,,Yeah ! Error isn't bad , he even offered me chocolate " Said Blue happily

,,fine , but not in the doddle sphare , if he founds where it is we be in lot of trouble ." said Ink ,, maybe , Reds home ?"

,, Yes !" Said Blue

Dream smiled and Reaper hoped he can make others see he isn't as bad as everyone thinks he is .

,,Alright , Blue and Dream go talk to red ." said Ink

,,Hey ! I don't know who red is but Sans isn't going to talk with someone who i don't know !" Papy ofcourse didn't agree .

,,You do know Blue is our diplomat here right ? And Dream is only his way to get there and back , they need to go together " Said Ink ,, Red trusts Blue , but doesn't really like me and he tolerates Dream"

,,And why he likes Sans why he dislikes you ?" Asked Papy glaring ..

,,I am a god , i created all the universes and Dream is a Guardian of universes . In short we aren't mortals like him . And he doesn't trust beings stronger then him ." said Ink and sighted ..

Papyrus stared , these almost copy pastes of his brother were gods ?

,,And i am a god of death , hi " Waved reaper , how ever they didn't notice him staring at Ink . Knowing he was fake god made him mad .

To be continued ...