7.) new friend ?

( Will update 4 chapters cause i didn't update for 3 days and next day i won't be able to so here you go guys )

,,Chill i won't kill you .. don't have any reason to . Thou i am supost to , considering you where in that timeline " said Error glaring at Blue , Blue was sweating as he ate the chocolate that wasn't actually that bad at all .

Error sat in his bean bag and layed back , he stared at the ceiling full of souls .

Blue was looking arround and noticed how many souls where on the ceiling he felt child down his spine . So many souls , some where even not fully drawn , some where fully funcional .. its was scary it was like a hunter displaying its catch .

But the reality was that he needed to store it somewhere cause destroying them just recreate the universe and undo his hard work .

This was only a place Holder for now , he was thinking where to store then before and the ceiling was so far the best opsion .

,,um .. Destroyer Sir .. what are you going to do to me ?" asked Blue , he was a little more brave now .

,, Nothing , i will go finish off your universe then i will take you to some random universe where you can be found by your friends ." Error said ..

,,Eh ?" Blue stared confuised and puzzled ,, You won't .. kill me so i won't stop you ?"

,,Let me ask you , are you able to stop me . Right in this moment ?" Error looked at him rising an eyebrow .

,,... No .." said Blue , he knew he can't move . The Destroyer was right he couldn't stop him only watch ..

,,Thats what i though , now stay here . I will go and kill rest of the people there as quickly as possiable so then that will be off my hands ." He got up and dusted himself off before leaving throu a portal .

Blue sat down and looked at his hands , he couldn't touch the magic strings that hold his soul thight .
,,This was nothing like fighting the murder time trio this is more then that . The Destroyer is stronger and way out of my leage to fight .. yet he doesn't want to kill me .. i wonder why .. maybe there is a good person in him . Maybe i can change his mind so he won't hurt people anymore !" Blue said full of hope now .

Error Returned and walked over to Blue ,, Ok so bad news i couldn't find your brother , but good news i saw a inksplat on the floor so your friends most likely took him " Explain Error , Blue smiled glad .

,,Thank you , Mr. Destroyer !" He said

,,Eh .. just call me Error , your names Blue right ?" Error asked

,,Error ?" Asked Blue

,,Yes , thats my name .." Error said ..

,,i thought you will have a scarier name .. " he said quietly

,, ! .. excuse me ?!" Error glared

,,UH ! I am sorry ! I mean the name is .. v-verry scary ! Yes !" Blue put his hands up in deffence ..

,,Ugh " he rubbed his eyes , he let a nother bean bag Down from the ceiling and let go of Blues soul .

,,Sleep or what ever , i will take you to your friends after i slept .. i am too tired right now ." He flopped on the bean bag ..

,,Oh ! But wait ! Mr. Des- i mean Mr. Error , i would like to talk , if thats ok with you .." Blue said

,, Nope , not ok with me .. leave me to sleep .. ask questions after " he fell asleep right away ..

'What a strange Skeleton , he doesn't want to talk to me .. maybe just got tired from destroying ? Sanses seem to get tired after tiredless use of their magic . Maybe this was his limit ?' Blue though , as he sat down next to the bean bag of the Destroyer and studied him . He looked at his dark black bones that a red undertone to it , was he made out of Determination ? Perhabs ..
He looked at the dark black cloats which looked liked faded and glitched regular Sans cloats .
The Error signs flickering arround him while he glitched , it seemed lije the bag itself was gliching out just a tad bit . Was his touch able to currupt stuff with glitches arround him ? Perhabs ..

He looked at his bear feet , he didn't had any shoes on , not even slippers .. he was thinking maybe he can give him some new shoes . He shouldn't be walking bear feet , he will get sick . He ofcourse didn't know he was looking at a God so dying , getting hurt or sick was just not possiable for him.

After a long hour the Destroyer woke up , he right away noticed the much smaller skeleton was trying to   get the Souls from the ceiling . He tried bone attacks on the strongs but the strings hold the souls like magnets and they where no match for the way way weaker bone attacks . Error chuckled and walked over to Blue , he was panting as he looked sadly up at the souls ..

,,You been bussy huh ?" Error asked looking up at the ceiling which still contained all his souls and + the extra few bones that Blue used .
Blue jumped and looked at the taller skeleton with sweat drops , he was sure he was mad for trying to take them .

,,Thouse strings are made out of blue Magic , so when you use an attack that moves you are litterly hurting your own bone attacks and using blue bones will only go thought then cause they aren't moving . So you trying is doing nothing " Said Error explain it to him , Blue understood this right away . It wasn't that the strings where strong the blue magic itself fused with how the strings work made the strings strong .

,,So you are not mad ?" Blue asked Error

,,No , you think i would go to sleep if i didn't know you can't cut the strings ?" Asked Error the smaller skeleton , Who ofcourse looked away with an ackward sidelook .

,,So , your Blue ?" He asked .

,,O-oh , you know my name ?" He asked

'Tell him you know Everyones name and every universe !!'

'So basicly you want him to upear as a creep ?'

'aaaaah maybe ?'

,,You guys aren't helpfull" Said Error looking to the side , Blue looker beweared .

,,Um , so .. you just guessed ?" Asked Blue trying to act like normal didn't want to make Error feel bad or angry .

,,He can't hear you ?" Asked Error .

'Nope'

'You are made out of our code so ofcourse your able to hear us he wasn't so he can't '

'Be glad his code isn't glitched by the anti void , biggest mercy you be able to give him is death '

'Errors presence here is making the antivoid not hurt Blue'

,,what do you mean hurt ?"

'Your soul is as powerfull as a universe thanks to our code , and Anti void is like a blank sheet . Every universe is a Anti void practicly . Thats why they turn white once you destroy them . And a single being in the anti void can make them be in lot of pain cause the Anti void will try to pull their code apart .'

,,That sounds painfull" Error looked at Blue , Blue was smilling a but akwardly the skeleton infront of him was answering someone who wasn't here .

To be continued ...