20.ch Circus

Error sat in his bean bag in the anti void as he ate chocolate while he opened a one way portal to look at all kinds of aus and see if he finds one with original story ..

'Try Storytale , it has a interesting story and the hero in this will create peace among the tribes !'

'nonsence , try Visiontale where the main protag gives everyone back their sight !'

,,Guys .. all of these are the same , all of them have Frisk the protagonist saving everyone or killing everyone . Can't you guys create .. i donno something more original ?" He asked

'Then YOU come up with something !'

"ok , how about an au where you have two protags and the story starts with the first protag ?" He asked ,, You know change the story "

'Frisk needs to be a protag thou ? Would the second protag be chara ?'

'Oooo then two can play in this world !'

' i like that !'

'two twins falling into a unknowed world'

,,Now , see i am much more creative then any of ya " Error said proudly , then his eyes winded . He felt resonation , one of his strings got pulled . He got up and opened a portal and landed infront of someone blocking an attack by someone else ..

Everything froze , everyone stared at the new commer . Nightmare gang at the fact Error actually came and Inks Star sanses at the fact who Error deffended .

,,I KNEW YOU WHERE EVIL !" said Ink angrily

,,Life isn't black and white Ink , and you should know this best " Said Error and looked at Dream and Blue , Blue was unsure he and Dream talked about the destroyer behind Inks back so they didn't want to fight him what ever reason the destroyer had to jump in .. it must of had a reason .. right ?

Dream looked at the tall dark skeleton with unsure look , then looked at Ink . He opened a portal and sended blue in and then said .
,,Ink i think we should go " said Dream

,,No we have a chance get two flys in one sweep !" Ink said

,, Ink , look .. they are over powered together .. let's just go "

,, .. FINE , This is no over !" Said Ink and left thought the portal , Dream closed the portal . And turned to the destroyer ..

,, Destroyer .."

,,Error , just call me Error " said Error and smiled , the Nightmare gang surrounded Nightmare ready for anything Dream had in plan .

,, ... Error .. protected them , why ?" Dream asked ..

,,I don't think its my place to explain such things but i do Believe their motived my suprise you if you just listen " said Error and pointed where ears would be at .

,, .. when , all this .. between you and ink is over .. may i get the explonation ? " He asked and smiled softly ..

,,When they are ready , i will " said Error , Dream nodded and left thought the portal . Error looked at Nightmare gang ,, Hello friends , missed me ~?" He grinned smugly , Nightmare glared as he felt like his pride bein' dragged thought the mud .

,, Fuck off !" Said Nightmare and the Gang looked at him shocked he wasn't the type to swear .

•••

Ink sat in his gallery as he was painting , one place where there was only him self . And no one could enter , he hummed as he sit infront of his painting he was finishing up . Once done he glared at the painting ..

5th .  This was the 5th painting he made off the skeleton who become his enemy a month ago .. yet the painting where not of him dying , or of him bein' defeated by Ink or them bein' scary ..

It stead it was paintings of Error with flower crown , or him bein' in a flower garden or of then two just casually hanging out .

Did he truelly wanned to defeat Error ? Not really , he understood ballance .. he knew he wasn't a god but people just began seeing him as such so he just roles with it at this point. Error came and be began thinking Perhabs he is bein' seen as a true god having a counterpart ? Just like Death and Dream have ..

His creation and the destroyers  destruction ..

He liked the idea of it , everywords Error ever told him stayed with him which suprised the ever so forgeting nature of his . Be knew he was forgetfull .. yet the dark skeleton words stayed with him . He smiled to himself , he find Error interesting and honestly if Dream wasn't with him all the time he would go out his way to find the destroyer and just talk with him casually as if there wasn't a beef between them but .. he wasn't sure how he will react . Would he even accept him ?

After all he tried such things with Nightmare when he and Dream didn't yet worked together .. got quiet interesting reaction on of discust .. he didn't know why , he wished people just explained him stuff . Took their time of the day and just tell him what he is doing so wrong that he comes of off putting ..

He looked at the Error he painted ..
,,I wish you could be here .. maybe we have some what same problems.. i wish we do . I wouldn't feel so lonely anymore .."

No matter how many friends he had no matter how nice he was ..
He just never felt whole , he knew he was missing a soul but the viles where his soul . Thats what the first Sans he ever met told him atleast .. it was a classic sans AU not sure which one . He is sure by now that sans is either gone or has forgotten after a true reset . But he never forgot him .. while Ink spilled his non existant soul out to this sans .. sans just listened . He wish he met him again ..  he was the first person he didn't feel lonly with ..

To be continued ...