3.) The first ever AU

Error landed in a unfinished AU timeline that one voice said would be good place to start .

After hours of hard work

Error returned into the anti void and landed on the floor ..

,,Ugh ... Th@t was awfųll .."

'Errors back ! How was your first universe ? You know you have 30 more to do right ?'

'If asshole was a person that be you , you do relise they used their power like this for the first time ? You know , doing his Job give him a slack'

'But like , Lucy is making Up new universes and you know her She will forget and then not finish it .. She never does and move to a next one !'

'Just calm Down , give him a day or Two . See he is so tired he fell asleep '

And indeed , Error was in deep slumber . He was tired , but as days went by he become stronger and was able to keep Up with the creators scrunched Up minds if creating then "forgeting" their creations .

He was gifted chocolate by the voices and he ate it a lot . Soon he found out it helped agaist gliching more when he ate more of it even his voice wasn't as glichy . It went Well ,he didn't knew other entetys beside the voices . He didn't see anything else beside never finished half creations of the voices and chocolate helped to keep his gliches unser controle  .

It was fine untill 5 000  years later .. when he heared a news from the voices when he was cleaning they came to him .

'Error , we have a problem and we need you to deal with it'

,,if its a nother AU you just got bored of just let it be for later i need a choco break" Error said roling his eyes as he couldn't wait to finish this and have some chocolate .

'No this is worse'

'the Ballance between positive and negative have moved to more negative aus to be Made !'

,,not my problem , last time i checked you created thouse AUs . Make some positive Once then !" He said irritated ..

'You don't understand thouse universes where not negative Once before . There is a sans going arround with his group and infecting them , there is a group that going agaist them but .. they are strong but they don't know how to fix them or atleast put then out their pain.. we need you to .. destroy some of these timelines they infected with in these universes ..'

,, ... " He stared , was these voices kiding ? He is going to kill really people now ..
,,No .. "

'What do you mean no ?!'

,,No. I will not going to kill innocent people !"

'If you don't do it , the multiverse will die if it goes out of hand . Not only you but everything and everyone will die .. beside us . We aren't doing this to hurt them ! We want to atleast asure atleast some of our creations have a decent life !' 

,, ... Fine .. but you guys better get me chocolate cause i will need it for the trauma i will experience."

'Thanks Error !'

'Yes , Thank you so much '

,,shush don't make me regret this so early " Error said and he was given a list , he took it and first time in a while he stepped into this world , he arrived into snowdin but it was .. awfull .. people where hurt and where helping each other out a LOT of them cryed about their perants death ..

'Am i really going to kill the only people i Can talk to and see the first time i see them ? How messed Up that is ' And yet as he thought this be needed to do it and so he did , he killer every single one in this universe and later on deleted it and verry soon he was done . All the universes where now gone as he took the Frisk souls into Anti void . He string them Up to the ¿Ceeling?

Error layed Down on his bean bag and relaxed and ate his chocolate in peace . He disliked What he did so chocolate was the first opsion .

Error wondered who these groups that destroyed these aus where ..

Because he Can't imegine himself hurt so many people , he atleast put them All out of their misury . Atleast Thats What he told himself after All he needed to listen to the voices they did created everything ..

So they Can easily errase him as Well .. didn't stop him to sass at them thou .

To be continued ...