19.) Breakfast

( This is what imegine Errors theme to be like )

At breakfast everyone was talking if you can call it that , Dust and Killer where fighting over the salt while horror ate his steak he was hungrilly eating .

Nightmare looked like a unimpressed mother with toddlers at the table , Error found this funny . Like a big family instead of the savage killers everyone thought them to be for ..

,,So , this is the Nightmare crew ?" Asked Error looking over to Nightmare who looked at Error with an rised eyebrow . Error leaned on his hand and smirked .
,,It almost looks like a family to me , i will be honest . I don't judge its cute "

Nightmare glared at Error , he was pissing him off . He hated how much powerfull he is from him , he disliked bein' made fun of ..

,,Man , ya know Maybe once i am back to my old ways . I come visit just for this homie feeling " Error had to admit it was nice .

,,Hm ?" Nightmare looked at him questionably ..

,, Bein' with the Voices and great and all but this " He looked at the rest of the crew who minded their own bussines of chaos ,,This is nice , don't you agree ?"

,,I supose .." said Nightmare ,, .. so you enjoy their company ?"

,,I Enjoyed all of your guys company , sure i thought you will be pain in the ass at first but getting to know you greatly helped me change my mind " He smiled ,, B'sides , it be nice to come here where its full of life ."

,,Well, considering you will continue helping us .. Right ?" Nightmare questioned Error who nodded .

,, Ofcourse , your my friends now . I know how to treat friends Goop Goop "

,,I said to not use that nickname " He glared

Error leaned closer to the goopy Skeleton making him back away a little .
,,Make me " he smirked , he was confident yet he did not relise how this looked and how he made Nightmare feel at the moment . Nightmare felt chill run down his spine as he looked into the missmatching eyes of the darker skeleton . He felt his face heat up which also made the dark supstinace which his body was made of to also heat up and it bubbled like hot water .

Error was setisfied with his victory and webt back to eating , the others didnt noticed this whole interaction but what they did notice was Error mouth opening and four toungues pulling the steak in his mouth in one bite . They all saw this as cool and they wanned to see him do it again while Nightmare still trying to calm down from their interaction but after seeing his 4 toungues dirty dirty toughts floated his mind and he quickly had to leave the table .

,,Where is boss going ?" Asked Killer and Horror shrugged .

•••

Reaper was in the garden of life talking to her about the new destroyer and she listened and nodded .

,,So you telling me this new destroyer is listening to the higher power that created our world and that power has given him the power of order ?

,,Yes " Said Reaper ,, I know i might sound silly but .. he truelly isn't that wild as Ink made him out to be to everyone , i was able to talk with him , he was concerned for my safety and most of all .. i can't kill him and you know who can't kill , imortals and gods ."

,,I understand what you mean , you are a good person Reaper so i believe what you tell me . Perhabs you can bring him here , we can all drink some tea together if you like ." She smiled , Repaer knew if someone will accept him it will be her . Life was nice women and she understood balance .

He wished more people did thou ..
,,i wanned to tell Dream about the destroyer .. so he will know and talk sence into Ink but he has been with Ink more then before cause Ink works himself to creazyness to "capture" The destroyer if he won't sign the paper and follows thought them .. its frustrating cause i want to Help Error " Reaper sighted ,, And Dream is the closes friend to Ink , I would say blue too but he hasn't been on good terms with them ."

,,Hm, that is rather unfortunate .. fear not thou , i am sure your friend Error with the wisdom of the voices will come up with something .." Life smiled

'You swearly overastimate these kids ..'

'Miss i failed my math today in school so .. nah, no wisdom here'

'I could use some Wisdom'

'Case closed then , we are useless to Error '

Reaper drank his tea as he and Life talked a bit more about the situacion .

,,You speak rather fondly of him , could it be that you like this skeleton ?" life smirked and Reaper blushed and looked away ..

,, Ofcourse not ! Don't be rediculas .." Reaper said

,,I am not , plus i know you do . Your face is verry blue ~" she giggled

,, .. its just .. you remanber Geno ?" He asked

,,The small cute skeleton you talked a lit about ?"

,,Y-yeah well .. it seems like Error was Geno before .. you know" said Reaper

,,Ooh , so like reincarnation ?" She asked

,, Something like that ?" He wasn't sure ..

,, That facinating and i am happy for you . You must be happy to have him back in some way shape or form .. just do not ever compare them alright ?"

,, Ofcourse .. i did once or twice but that was at first ." Said Reaper , which life rised a brow .,, but i will never again i promise !"

,,Well ,regardless , he likes you too . Does he not ?"

,,I am not sure .. he is verry Smart but .. i don't think he understands relationship yet .." said Reaper

,, Perhabs he never thought about it .. naybe everything is over you can ask him out ~" she teased and he blushed and looked away ,, Maybe .. i am not sure "

,,Just try , i am sure you two would be cute together " Said Life and pet the skeletons head ..

,,Hmm , i hope so .. thanks Toriel .." he smiled

,, Ofcourse , come again when you need me " She waved when he stood up and disapered .

To be continued ..