18.) Night and Mare ?

Meanwhile Error and Nightmare in the mansion talking in the office

Error looked to the side ..
,,And i have a friend from my other life that i have no memory of but .. i decided to give this friendship a shot and he isn't so bad " said Error

,, Atleast yours doesn't try to kill .. Dream as been trying for that for years .. he knows if i die a new Guardian of Negativity come at some point but you know like anyone i don't want to die .." Said Nightmare and glared at the plates ,,Whats worse Ink is with him and just Continues to focus on me bein' dead instead of seeing what people i saved "

,,Hmm , what can i tell ya bud .. I can try talking with Dream . I herd they want to sign some papers with me so i won't destroy universes anymore . We know i can't do that but i will sign them if they promise me something if they break it i will start destroying again ." Said Error

,,You want to outsmart them ?" Asked Nightmare

,,In a way , i would love to go and continue what i have been doing for 5000 years now atleast .. errasing unfinished worlds " said Error and smiled at Nightmare .

,,You can come with some or these can be verry depressing so they can feed ya bit if your down , goop goop"

,,Never call me like that again " said NIghtmare and pointed at him .

,,Ok , ok !" Error chuckled and put his hands up ,, But are you down ?"

Nightmare looked to the side ..
,,Sure , if it will be enough i take it .."

Error smirked and looked at the time ..

,,Mind if i join for the breakfast ? I wanna get some team building done " said Error

,,Team building ?"

,,Creators said its something to make relationships in a team better so why not get to know you all better . " Smiled Error , Nightmare sighted and nodded .

,,Sure but don't bring up too much from their past , they can shut themselfs off and for months everthing will smell like depression .." said Nighmare and glared at Error ..

,,I already know their past .. its easy when their creators tell you everything about everyone and everything " said Error

,, .. do you know my past ?" Asked Nighmare ..

,,Nope , haven't asked " said Error ,, Do you want to know or remanber ?"

,,Just tell me .. i don't think i want to have my old memories back "

' i don't think he should get them back its pretty traumatic '

' But you can read it for him , just connect your strings to his body and his code and read it . They share a body so it would be easy for you , we are kind of bussy at the moment . Have fun '

' Bye Error see you later !'

,,They left , but i can read it from your code.  Want to listen ?" Error looked at Nightmare , Nightmare nodded . Strings connected and wrapped arround Nightmare gently and they connected to his code .
Error moved his other hand and window opened with ones and zeros and Error read though them .
He hold his own chin as he read ..

,, Morning Bo- HEY ! WHAT ARE YOU DOING !" Killer walked in and got the ettencion of others ..

,,... Leave " said Nighmare and looked at the Gang ..

,,But Boss .." Dust said and glared at Error whos pupil eyelights where gone whole he read the code . Not letting himself be disturbed ..

,,I asked him , its fine . He won't hurt me , go " said Nightmare , he had trust in Error . The group reluctigly left . 

Error finnally looked at Nightmare ,,So wanna  hear about yourself ?"

,,Just say already .. " said Nighmare rolling his eyes ..

,,Ok so your indeed Dreams brother , but your not Nightmare .. or lets just call the Body Night and you Mare . Anyways .. Night was bullied and was weaker then his brother Dream and people in your AU hates Night . Long story short , he was so injured his only way of survival was to eat negative Apples .. like a LOT of them so the attackers can't take any positive or negative once .. so really you tried to save yourself and the apples . You where a true Guardian untill the end " said Error and smiled at Nightmare ,, you are a hero when we look at it this way a small skeleton that done a LOT for what they thought was right ."

Nightmare looked away and thought about it , he felt a but emberased now . Considering a Destroyer and a god thought of him as a honorable person untill now he wasn't praised like this before . It was so new ..

,,Heh, are you blushing ?" Asked Error smirking , Nightmare glared at him with a light blush . And that dumb ass needed to ruin it ..

,,No and go sit down , i am going for the others " He left to find the rest of the gang they where in the living they looked dissteess

,,Is everything ok ?"

,, Nightmare !" They all say worried as they ran up to octopus .

,,Your ok ?" Asked Killer

,,Yes , i am fine .. i asked Error to tell me about my past and he needed to link himself to me to do that .. " said Nightmare trying his best to calm down his worried Employes ..

,,And what did you learn ?" Asked Dust

,,That yes Dream is my brother and that i as a Guardian of negativity in my past life died to save the Apples of Feelings .."

,,And you failed ?" Asked Horror

,,No , i didn't .. and it seems like i mostlikely killed the once who did this .. thats why Dream thinks i am evil " said Nightmare and looked at his hand

,,So who is hunry ?" Asked Error upearing next to Nightmare again , Nighmares tenticals against directed at Error .

,,WHAT DID I TELL YOU ?!"

,,To not scare you ?"

,,NO ! TO NOT SUPRISE ME LIKE THAT !"

,,I donno , i am pretty sure thats called scaring someone -" Error dodged a hit from Nightmare .

,,SHUT !" Nightmare growled and pointed at the kitchen ,, You guys go eat " he pointed at Error " And you too !"

Error roled his eyes but all of them left to the Dinning room to eat , Nightmare was left there for a moment and sighted .

,,So Dream really is my brother .."
He had no memory of what Happend after he upeared by the tree he only had dead bodies and a Skeleton who was turned to stone . He didn't understood anything so he just left , alone for years to come ..

To be continued ...