14.) The Problem

,,WH¥ DID NØ ON€ TELL M€ THI$ ?!" Error walked in the anti void back and fort as he was pissed at the voices .

'Well we where with you all the time and we only left to see the creators with the Nightmare gang we didn't know the star sanses wanned to sign something with you !'

'if we did we would of warned you and would of tried to keep you from making allience with Nightmare'

'I mean he can be with both right ?'

'how ?'

'well he can keep the nightmare gang safe and away from the the star sanses and since they wanna keep you from destroying universes you will tell them about us and who we are . They should understand then .. r-right'

,,Let m€ get this straight , yøu want me to go and tell th€m . I am able to hear gøds and they are telling me to kilł ?" Error glared

'Yes ?'

,, Don't you think they would look at me like i am a bit , uh i donno ... Creazy ?!"

'I agree with Error , he can't tell about us . Specially not like this .'

' I am pretty sure they would nickname his Jesus '

'PFFF'

,,I donÑo whØ thi$ Je$us gŲy is but don't cØmp@Ŗe him to mË alright ? Now , i want yØu to think of somÊthing so i wØuld convince TH€M WITH !" Error was gliching and was verry mad at the voices .

'Calm down , i have a plan . Just accept it and then pretend you have a disire to destroy all the time !'

' aaand how long you think he can keep that up before they lock him up ? Not like that would hold him but we still don't need to become multiversal criminals even more then we already are '

'... Well shit i am out of idea'

'Langueage !'

'English ! And stop asking all the time !'

' 🤦... Why'

'Thats not what i ment !'

Error was thinking and thinking , if he tries to convince them they will see him like a creazy person . Maybe he can .. try avoid them ?

That wouldn't work for long ..

'And if you tried talk with each of them alone ?'

"💡!" Error perked up ,, Now you talking !"

'Awe , but my idea was better !'

'No , it litterly wasn't '

' > .> When did i ask for your opinion'

,,Who should i try first ? Maybe Blue  , he was here last time and he seems the nicest " said Error Shrugged ..

' I would be carefull who you let in to the Antivoid '

' Yeah ..'

' Antivoid is like your own AUs blank space while your the AU . So if you let someone in , make sure you don't leave them in here alone .. well unless you string their souls , it will leave some of your code on their soul and they won't be suffering . Considering time here goes slower then in AUs try getting back quickly left alone in the blank space isn't quiet what you want '

,,oh ? So most of my 5000 years of existance ?" Tittled his head Error as he took a nother bite of his chocolate ..

' well .. yes but they can't hear us and your used to it '

,,Oh am i ?" Error asked with a smirk

'Why you hate it ..?'

,,nope , i just find it amusing you guys asume i enjoy it ." Error said and looked to the side ..

It has been a week since any au was destroyed and all because Ink didn't leave anywhere and Nightmare also didn't do anything .

Oh how lucky he was he was back to errasing unfinished worlds again , he likes this much more it was really just a single button click and back to bein' a blank space of white .

He let the voices to ask questions while he worked ..

( So i let you next chapter ask questions from Error have fun so comment down bellow what you would like to ask )