5.) Noticed

Nightmare growled again a nother universe that he made sure to curropt was destroyed and seemed like it wasn't the star sanses fault .
For the first time ..

The trio where eating some food in the kitchen , they didn't wanned to be in Nightmares Wrath Specially cause they knew why he was mad they where mad too cause they worked hard and yet for nothing .

,,i really dislike this , we worked hard to curropt that timeline and the timeline is gone now !" Dust growled , Horror was eating not really paying attancion , he was Perhabs the most chill in their group and the only one who still had a universe and Brother . Perhabs thats why he was the more friendly one to new commers . Atfirst he disliked the two Because they killer everyone in their worlds but after they explained that it helped them get out of their unfortunate world he didn't blame them . He even pity them to some extant .

Dust was intimidating but also a bit more friendly unlike Killer . Killer was more negative then the other two Perhabs thats why Nightmare was the closes with him when came down to talking . Two negative bein's no one understand just each other , in a way they where best friends . Dust and Horror feared Nightmare while Killer had the privilage to be able to talk with Nightmare about issues they faced .

,,yeah , its really stupid . We worked hard why can't we get atleast that much ? One , atleast one currupted timeline ?" Asked Killer as if he asked someone , Dust nodded at his way and wished they atleast knew what caused it .
,,Does Boss think its someone cousing this ? He did seem to asume it was the ink band .." Dust looked at Killer
,,Nightmare did think it was them , it made sence but seems like its not . " Killer answered
,,Does that mean we have a nother enemy ?" Asked Horror looking up from his food to give two a questioning look , he had a deeper voice then the two .
,,I really hope not , even thouse thouse 3 are stupid looking they can pack a punch .." Dust addmited with a sight ..
,,Or , maybe its someone new who don't know what their doing so we might be able to recruit them ! They won't destroy anymore but instead currupt like us !" Killer said with a evil grin , the two look at him kind of liking the idea .
,,I mean , i wouldn't mind a nother pal . How about you horror ?" Dust looked at Horror .
,,Ooh , new pal that would be fun !" Horror grinned .

,,Glad you all agree , its better make more allies then enemys . Beside , having a bein' that can destroy universes ? That take care of Ink , a creator of universes " Nightmare stood in the door way , the rest nodded .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Error ! Nightmare is trying to find you !'

,,wha-" said Error as he woke up in his bean bag .

'Nightmare , Dreams brother ! The one who is currupting the AUs '

,,Oh ! So thats the one who keeps giving me more work ! Let him find me , i have peice of my mInd i w-w-w-wāņT tØ sHaR€ !" Error bein' angry made his voice to glich out , he unpacked a chocolate bar and ate quietly after .

' ok but be Carefull he isn't alone , and getting hit hurts '

,,wow , floor is floor .. thanks for the heads up i will try to avoid his hits and goons " said Error eating his chocolate , he wasn't verry Intimidated with the name "Nightmare" . He knew he wasn't going to kill him . He was important to the universe , he didn't know yet how ever that Nightmare just like him was unkillable atleast close to how he was . He continued his slumber , tuning out the voices untill he had good rest .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Star senses where in their house thinking of a plan , not just that . They knew from Dream he didn't feel any emocions from the destroyer so finding him will be even harder . Ink was acting a little weird as well , he wasn't complitely like himself . And the two noticed ..

Ink was in deep thought , he figured this new skeleton was was counterpart to him . Like how Dream has Nightmare .. he has this skeleton . As much as this was worrying he was excited , that ment his role as protector was seen by the creators Perhabs he was a nother creator now. He was happy but this wasn't comming from the viles he knew this feeling was real , first time he felt something with out vials .

Blue needed to return home to his papy to make him food . He couldn't wait to get started ..
His brother Didn't know he was a protector of the multiverse and that he knew about the resets . He knew about them thanks to Ink ..
So he can anytime join the duo and do the hero job .

,,Sans , can i ask where were you . You said you going to do the cooking lessons with Aplhys but she said you didn't came " Papy ask , Sans felt little nervouse .

,,Its nothing papy , i was going there but then i found a pretty river in waterfall so i wanned to spend my time there !" Smiled Sans , he grew better at lying with he wasn't proud of but it needed to be done .

,,if you say so Sans" said Papyrus and went outside to smoke .

Sans Sighted and though "That was close" he went in his room and layed down on the bed with a sight .
Blue didn't want to hide he was a Universe Guardian but he tried telling it to Paps only to be dismissed as child play ..

To be continued ...