Chapter 11

Sam's POV:

I was confused as to why Colby pulled away from my hug and ran away. "Hey, baby boy." "What do you want Tyler?" I snapped while rolling my eyes at him. "Just thought I'd show you how much better I am" he smirked as he tried to kiss me. I then pushed him away and slapped him across the face. I then ran after Colby ignoring Tyler's calls.

After roaming around the halls for some time, I managed to hear faint sobs. I then followed the sobs to an old classroom. I quietly opened the door to see Colby sitting against the wall crying with his head on his knees. "Colby?" I called out as I walked up to him.

Colby looked up at me and I could see his eyes were red and puffy. "Colby, what's wrong?" I asked him as I slid down and sat next to him. "Nothing," he quietly responded as a tear slipped down his face. "Colby, I want to know why you flinched and ran away from me?" I asked him. "I-I'm sorry Sam. I didn't mean to," he cried. "Colby, what really happened?" I asked him.

Once Colby calmed himself down, he then looked at me with teary eyes. "Nancy is what happened," he replied. My eyes widened as I looked at him. "S-She was mad at me for 'stealing' you from Tyler and she hurt me even worse. She hit me with her belt and the extension cord," he replied. I gasped as I covered my mouth with my hand.

I then hugged him as I said nothing but sweet nothings to him. "Colby please talk to your dad?" I insisted. Colby just shook his head no. "D-Do you still want to be with me?" he sadly asked me. "Colby of course I want to be with you," I told him while wiping away his tears. "R-Really?" he asked me. "Yes, really," I replied while kissing his left cheek.

Time Skip

I was at my locker getting my things for fifth-period Algebra ll when I felt a pair of hands on my waist. "Hey baby boy," I heard Tyler smirk. "Get your hands off of me Tyler!" I snapped as I pushed his hands away. I then turned around and Tyler pinned me against my locker while pinning my hands to the side.

"Let Go Tyler!" I shouted as I struggled against his grasp. Tyler smirked as he smashed his lips onto mine. I then spit in his mouth as he pulled away. "Ah, ah, ah baby boy," Tyler smirked. "You are mine and I can do whatever I want with you." My eyes widened at what Tyler told me. "I'm never going to be yours!" I snapped at him. Smack! Tyler then smacked me hard across the face. He then began kissing my neck as I kept squirming to break away from him.

"Tyler Get Off!" I shouted as I tried to push him away. "No, baby boy, you're mine," he smirked at me. Suddenly Tyler was yanked away from me. I then look to see my boyfriend standing protectively in front of me.

Colby's POV:

"Get The Fuck Away From Him!" I shouted at him. "Don't you remember Cole? Only I can kiss and date Sam, you can't!" Tyler smirked. I knew Tyler was right but I wasn't going to lose the light of my life. I then felt Sam slip his hand into mine.

"You're wrong Tyler," I told him. "I'm not going to lose my boyfriend to you!" "Wait til mom hears about this," he smirked at me. "I don't care anymore 'cause I'm not going to let you and your mom get in the way of my happiness!" I snapped back. Tyler scoffed as he walked away.

"Sam, are you ok did he hurt you?" I asked him. "He only smacked me across the face," he replied. I was furious at what Tyler did to Sam. Sam must've noticed I was mad because he right away kissed me and I melted into him. "Baby, I'm fine really," Sam assured me while caressing my left cheek. I smiled as I swung him around making him giggle. "I love you baby and don't you ever forget that," he smiled at me. "I love you too, my prince," I replied as he blushed at the nickname.

Time Skip

I had just gotten home when Smack! I was smacked hard across the face by Nancy. "Is it true that you're dating Sam?!" she snapped at me. "I-I" I began but she smacked me once again. "Answer Me Cole!" she yelled at me. "So what if I am? I love him and he loves me!" I snapped back at her.

Nancy angrily grabbed an electrical wire from the dining room cabinet and smacked me hard across the face. My eyes teared up as I looked at her. She then began hitting me with the electrical wire nonstop. Once she was done, I then cooked dinner and did the dishes. Once I was done, I then ran up to my room where I was locked up.

As I was doing my homework, I thought about what Sam said. I knew I had to tell my dad but I'm scared he won't believe me. I then got up and packed some clothes along with Sam's clothes that he let me borrow which I washed along with our laundry. I then grabbed my bag and phone and snuck out through my window.

Sam's POV:

I was in my room putting away my homework when the doorbell rang. I was confused as I went downstairs wondering who it could be. I then opened the door to see Colby standing there with his head down. I also saw that he had his hoodie on as the hood covered up his face. "Colby, what are you doing here?" I asked him. "Sam, can I stay with you for a day or two?" Colby asked me. "Of course, babe, come in," I said while motioning for him to come in. "Do your parents know we're dating?" Colby asked me. "yup, but they're ok with us dating," I replied with a smile on my face.

Once we got to my room, Colby put his bag down, and sat on my bed as he put his head on his knees, and cried. "Colby, what's wrong?" I asked him as I sat next to him. "I can't handle this anymore Sam. I just want Nancy and Tyler out of my life for good," he sobbed. I then gently lifted his head for him to look at me. I furrowed my brows as I saw a few marks on his face. I then gently and quickly removed his hood. Colby's eyes widened as I did. My eyes widened as I saw a cut on Colby's left cheek as well as a visible handprint on his right cheek as well.

"Colby, did she do this?!" I asked in shock. Colby slowly nodded his head yes. "Show me what else she did," I demanded. Colby removed his hoodie only to reveal a bunch of cuts and bruises all over his arms and body. He also showed me some cuts and bruises on his legs as well. "I-I want to tell my dad but I'm scared he'll believe them instead of me," Colby told me as a tear slipped down his face.

"Colby, I'm sure if you tell him he'll have to believe you," I told him. "Hopefully," he muttered. "How did she hurt you?" I asked him. "She grabbed an electrical wire and beat me up as well as hitting me in the face," he told me. I was shocked by what he told me. I then gently hugged him and he hugged me back. "I don't want to lose you, Sam," he told me. "I don't want to lose you too, Colbs," I told him. That night we fell asleep cuddling each other.