Chapter 19

Colby's POV:

"Cole!" Nancy yelled as she entered my room. "Y-Yes ma'am?" I responded as I tense up. She then walked over to me and began caressing my left cheek. I flinched as I looked at her. "Tell me, Cole, where is that beloved boyfriend of yours?" She asked me. "I-I don't know," I lied.

Smack! She right away smacked me so hard that I ended up falling on my butt. "Stop lying and tell me where he is!" she hissed at me. "I-I'm not," I replied as I held my right cheek. "Then you leave me with no choice," she replied. Nancy then searched underneath my bed and all around my room. "Hmm, nothing! Guess I'll just check in here," she smirked as she opened my closet.

Sam's POV:

My eyes widened as I heard the closet door snap open. I then put a hand on my mouth to silence my breathing. I then shut my eyes tight as I heard her looking around. After some time, the searching stopped or so I thought. Suddenly I froze as the hoodies were moved.

"Aha!" I jumped as the blankets were yanked off of me. With wide eyes, I looked up to see Nancy smirking at me. Nancy then grabbed a fistful of my hair and harshly dragged me out of the closet. I then looked at Colby whose eyes were wide with fear. "So you think you can lie to me hm?" Nancy asked.

"I-I" Colby began but was cut off by a smack to the face. "Do you really think I'm stupid?!" She asked him. "N-No," Colby replied. She then came up to me and began to caress my cheek. "Hmm I wonder if I could make him not innocent like you," she smirked as my eyes widened in fear. "Don't you dare hurt him!" Colby snapped.

"Give me a good reason why I shouldn't?" she asked him. "Because this is between you and me!" Colby hissed at her. "Not anymore since he decided to meddle with my plans!" she snapped at him. I just sat there not knowing what to do or say.

Colby's POV:

I was scared of what Nancy was planning but I knew I had to protect Sam no matter what. Nancy then had an evil grin on her face as she traced up and down his arm. "Don't touch him!" I snapped as I went and pulled her away from him.

She chuckled evilly as she grabbed my wrists and shoved me to the floor. "You Don't Fucking Tell Me What To Do!" She yelled as she pulled out the electrical wire. My eyes widened as she smacked me hard across the face. She chuckled evilly as she began to smack me repeatedly. "Stop, Please!" Sam shouted as tears filled his eyes.

Nancy then turned toward Sam. "I see you still continue to meddle?" Nancy taunted as she walked toward Sam. "S-Stop get away from him!" I painfully yelled at her.

Sam's POV:

My eyes widened in fear as Nancy harshly grabbed my wrists. "Don't worry dear, I'm only going to discipline you for meddling with my plans," she smirked. I then tried my best to free myself but to no avail. Nancy then shoved me to the floor and Smack!

Nancy backhandedly smacked me hard across the face.

I then looked at her with somewhat teary eyes as I held my left cheek. Nancy laughed evilly as she raised the electrical wire about to hit me. "N-No Please!" I begged as I try to shuffle away from her. I then close my eyes as I waited for the impact. I suddenly opened my eyes after hearing a smacking sound.

I saw that Colby was standing protectively in front of me. "Don't you dare hurt him!" he growled at Nancy. Nancy was furious and she grabbed Colby by the hair and aggressively slammed his face against the wall. "Colby!" I shouted as I saw him limply laying on the floor.

"Now that he's taken care of, you're next!" she growled as she pounced on me. She then smacked me with the wire as I begged for her to stop. Suddenly I managed to kick her in the shin and gut as I crawled my way toward Colby. "Colby?" I called as I held him in my arms. "S-Sam are you ok?" Colby asked as he fluttered his eyes open. "N-No she actually hurt me but I'm ok," I replied as I gently caressed his right cheek. "I-I'm sorry Sam," Colby apologized. "It's ok, it's not your fault," I replied as I gently kissed his cheek.

"You Fucking Brat!" Nancy shouted. Colby right away managed to sit up and wrapped his arms around me as he used his body to shield me. At this point, I was terrified of what she was going to do to us. "That's it, like your mother, I'm going to kill you once and for all!" I gasped as Colby tightened his grip on me. "I'm sorry," he whispered. I then wrapped my arms around him and held him tight. "It's ok," I replied with teary eyes.