Chapter 15

Third Person POV:

"So did you punish him?" Nancy asked Harold. "No," Harold replied. "Let me guess, you didn't punish him because his friend is here," Nancy snarled. "I didn't punish him because I know all about your horrid lies!" Harold snapped at her.

"Me lying? Harold, he's trying to get into your head!" Nancy snapped."Cut the act Nancy, I know how you and Tyler had been treating my son. Just like how I know that you killed my wife," Harold exclaimed. "Harold, you're really going to believe that brat over me, your wife!" Nancy snapped at him.

"That 'brat' is my son and yes I do believe him." "Harold, he tried to hurt me. You saw him with your own eyes!" " No Nancy, you were the one that was hurting him. Colby was just trying to protect himself," Harold told her.

"Now listen here Nancy, not only am I going to divorce you but I'm also going to have you arrested for murdering my wife!" "Go ahead, arrest me! We'll see who they'll believe. But just for the record, they're going to believe me over that stupid brat of yours." With that, Nancy left upstairs to her room.

Colby's POV:

"Wow, your dad sure did have your back, back there," Sam told me with a smile on his face. "Yeah, he sure did show her," I replied back. "Well I better get going," Sam told me. "Ok, here's your book," I said while handing it to him. "See you tomorrow," Sam told me. "See you tomorrow my prince," I replied as I kissed his cheek. Soon enough Sam was gone and I lay down on my bed as I held my mom's picture to my chest. Maybe things will finally change, I thought to myself.

Next Day

I was on my way out the door about to go to school when I was stopped. "Where the hell are you going?" Nancy asked me. "To school, where else," I replied while rolling my eyes at her. "Oh no you're not, 'cause from now on, you're not allowed to go to school anymore," she smirked. "What?! You can't do that!" I snapped at her. "I can and I will!" She snapped back. She then grabbed me by the ear and dragged me up to my room.

"Since you decided to be a snitch and tell your father, I'm going to show you what snitches really get!" She growled at me as she aggressively shoved me into my room. Nancy then went into her room and so I took that time to text Sam.

C: Sam, don't go to school!

S: Why? Is everything ok?

C: She won't let me leave!

S: What do you mean?

Before I could respond back, my eyes widened as I saw Nancy enter my room with a metal bar. "Thanks to you, my plans have been ruined!" She snapped at me. I then began to shuffle away as she walked toward me. That is until my back hit the wall.

"You Are Going To Fucking Pay!" She yelled. I then covered my head and face the best I could as Nancy began hitting me. After Nancy was done hitting my body, arms, and legs, she then grabbed my wrists as she tried to uncover my head and face. After I tried fighting her off, she then kicked me in the gut making me loosen up my grip.

She then forcefully removed my arms from around my head. Then she grabbed the metal bar and whacked me on the side of my head. I then fell to the floor as she whacked the side of my face. She then raised the bar and the next thing I knew, everything went black.