💜Chapter 2💖

"Unnie, are you dating someone?" Rosé asks without hesitation.

"Yeah, someone asked me out." Jennie giggles.

"Daebak! Who's lucky guy? You better tell me, unnie." Rosé treats Jennie.

"His name is Kai." Jennie starts blushing.

"Omo, omo, Kai from EXO? Are you kidding me?" Rosé is still cannot believe it.

"Why? We were friends for long time. This time is gonna be awesome." Jennie is more excited.

"What about Yang Hyun-suk (YG CEO)? Is he okay with that?" Rosé curious.

"He said as long as we keep it secret, he allowed us." Jennie saying with confidence.

"You have a big courage, unnie" Rosé adored Jennie.

-💜💖-

At the moment Jennie, Kai, Jimin, and Nayeon going to restaurant, Kai and Jennie wanted to say something to them all.

"I have something important to say." Kai starts talking.

"What is it, Kai?" Nayeon is more curious.

"Jennie and I are dating!" Says Kai while excited.

"What?!" Both Nayeon and Jimin are shocking.

This is heartbreaking that Jimin felt. He thought that there's no dating between them. Jimin already fall in love with Jennie a long time ago. Jimin afraid to confess to Jennie because BIGHIT and YG would kill them if they're dating.

"Are you okay, Jennie-yah?" Jimin asks.

"Aren't you happy, Jiminie oppa?" Jennie starts feeling weird with Jimin's behavior.

"I.. I.. I'm happy too. I mean YG. That company is okay if you two are dating?" Jimin saying with slow tone.

"Don't worry about it, Jimin. It's all under control." Jennie persuades Jimin.

"So where are you guys wanted to go for dating?" Nayeon asks.

"Well, my solo will debut soon. I will shooting at London and we'll date in there." Jennie sharing her happiness with Kai.

Jimin wanted to support Jennie's solo but he stopped it because his crush is already with his best friend. His heart is already broken.

-To be continued-