💜Chapter 11💖

At BTS dorm

"Jimin hyung, what do you think if I date?" Jungkook asking Jimin.

"You will loose your fans. Army will disappointed. Do you want that?" Jimin replied.

"Isn't army will happy if whatever I do?" Jungkook is still curious.

"I know you want to date Rosé but you know Rosé will get more hate than you think. Do you want she get frustrated when fans hate her just because she date you?" Jimin explained.

"Hyung, you scaring me." Jungkook said.

"I'm telling the truth." Jimin is still with his decision.

"But I love her, hyung. What if I keep the relationship secret? Like Jennie noona?" Jungkook asks.

Suddenly Jimin being silent for awhile. He's thinking about Jennie and Kai. If it's not about fans or company, he already date Jennie a long time ago.

"Ask Bang PDnim." Jimin said and left Jungkook alone because he doesn't want to think about Jennie.

-💜💖-

2 hours later, Jungkook calling Rosé at afternoon. Rosé picks up the phone quickly.

"Yeoboseyo?" Rosé said on the phone.

"Chaeyoung-ah, can we meet at Han River in the evening?" Jungkook asks.

"Why? Is it urgent?" Rosé asks back.

"Yeah, are you free this evening?" Jungkook said.

"Umm.. I think I don't have any work this evening so yeah we can meet there." Rosé replied.

"Thank you, Chaeyoung-ah. See yah." Both hanged up phone.

-💜💖-

At Han River

"I think what Jimin oppa said is true. I will get hated by your fans." Rosé said.

"But I love you." Jungkook confessed.

Rosé being silent and she doesn't know how to react when Jungkook said he loves her. Rosé wanted to say 'I love you' back but Jungkook is still continuing his words.

"I want to spend time together with you like we sing together, harmonies each other, karaoke, cover a song together, and I want my voice to meet yours. You have a pretty voice." Jungkook continues with long story.

"I wanted all of these too. I like a guy with nice voice. But I don't want to get involved in any scandals." Rosé is afraid.

"Hold on. You like me? You said you wanted all I said earlier?" Jungkook starting excited.

Rosé is blushing because she never been in love or confess to any of the guy before.

"I.. I.. I love you too, Jungkook." Rosé closing her face using her both hands.

Jungkook smiled like a bunny when he heard what Rosé just said. It makes him more excited at the Han River.

"Can we keep this relationship a secret like Jennie noona?" Jungkook said.

"Do you think we can make it?" Rosé is still scared.

"I hope so." Jungkook replied.

Rosé's cheeks were blushing like chipmunk and of course Jungkook cannot stop smiling like a bunny.

"Let's sing together." Jungkook says.

"What song we need to sing?" Rosé asks.

"What about 'If It's You'?" Jungkook replied.

"Okay." Rose said.

They sing together without any instruments. Their voice perfectly matches.

-To be continued...-