💜Chapter 19💖

"Baby, I want to tell you something." Jungkook said.

"Really? I want to tell you something too. You go first." Rosé let Jungkook saying first.

"I just finished my solo song that I wrote for you." Jungkook smiled.

"Omo, I'm excited to hear it." Rosé saying with cute voice.

"Here." Jungkook played the song.

"Hold on, that logo looks like mine in 'Kill This Love' era." Rosé just realised.

"I thought you never realised it

"I thought you never realised it." Jungkook teased her.

"Of course I remember my mv. So, that's your favorite in the mv?" Rosé asks.

"Yep. That's why I putted blue background, red roses, lightning, and moon/cloud are just additional. You were so beautiful in that mv." Jungkook can't stop praising Rosé.

"Thank you so much. I love you." Rosé kisses Jungkook.

"I love you too." Jungkook kiss her back.

"Oh by the way, what were you wanted to say earlier?" Jungkook said.

"Oh um my solo will debut soon. It's an album." Rosé smiling.

"Wow, you have an album. What songs do you have in your album." Jungkook is so excited.

"It's only 2 songs because it's a single album so there will be On The Ground and Gone."

After Rosé let Jungkook listened On The Ground and Gone, Jungkook has a question.

"Did you compose or write the songs?" Jungkook asked.

"Actually I'm co-writer with Teddy oppa and Brian oppa for both songs but mostly Gone." Rosé explained.

"Hold on, I wrote a song for you Still With You because until now I'm still with you no matter what but you wrote a broken song? It's like I'm broke your heart." Jungkook pouted.

"Baby, this is just a song. It's not same with my life." Rosé smiling to Jungkook.

"Okay but don't thinking that I broke your heart. I will never break your heart." Jungkook said.

"Okay my baby bunny" Rosé touched Jungkook's cheeks.