💜Chapter 5💖

At the backstage, Jimin calling Jennie from far away. Jennie stopped walking and facing Jimin.

"Yah, Jennie-yah!" Jimin shouts.

"Yes, Jiminie oppa?" Jennie replies.

"May I get Rojé's number?" Jimin asks.

"Oppa, are you fall in love with Rojé?" Jennie shocked.

"No. I don't. Listen, it is for... Jungkook." Jimin whispers to Jennie's ear.

"Ahh I got it. Let me tell you Rosé is so hard to get close with boys or guys." Jennie saying with big smile.

"What do you mean?" Jimin curious.

"She always with girls especially Lisa. When came some guys, she's like a meh." Jennie explains.

"A meh?" Jimin still doesn't get it.

"You know like... she feel disgusting she surrounded by guys." Jennie explains while laughing.

"Lmao, same with Jungkook. He's always shy when he's around a girl." Jimin giggles.

"They're literally soulmates, i guess." Jennie think they both are cute.

"So, you want to give her number?" Jimin asks.

"Ohh I forgot. Here I give it through iMessage." Jennie take out her IPhone and gives Rosé's number to Jimin.

"Thank you. I forgot to say congratulation with your solo song." Jimin smiles.

"Thank you, oppa." Jennie smiles back.

-💜💖-

"Where's Jungkook-ah?" Jimin asking Taehyung.

"I think he's sleeping on the bed." Taehyung replied.

Jimin slowly open Jungkook's room door. He saw Jungkook covering his face with pillow.

"Yah Jungkook-ah, wake up." Jimin shakes Jungkook's body.

"Don't disturb me, hyung. I'm tired practicing dance yesterday." Jungkook saying while his face is still covered by pillow.

"Do you want to get Chaeyoung's number?" Jimin wanted to tease Jungkook so he would get up from sleeping.

"You mean Rojé? Where is her number, hyung." Jungkook asking and suddenly he wake up fast and throwing his pillow away.

Jimin was shocked looking at Jungkook with his passion to get Rosé's number. Jung said don't disturb him earlier but now he's more excited.

"They're same people. Chaeyoung is Rosé. Rosé is Chaeyoung." Jimin feel weird.

"There's a lot of people name 'Chaeyoung' so it's easy if you're saying Rosé instead of Chaeyoung." Jungkook explains.

"Ahh I forgot about it." Jimin said.

"Where is it, hyung?" Jungkook still asking until Jimin give it to him.

"I give you in IMessage." Jimin said.

Jungkook takes his IPhone and sees Jimin sent the number to him.

"Thank you, hyung. Yuhuuuu!" Jungkook is like crazy people just waking up from bed.

-To be continued...-