💜Chapter 10💖

BTS starting their shoot for Idol music video. Jungkook's hair red and Jimin's hair is blonde/rosegold.

Jungkook POV

Jungkook POV

Should I message Chaeyoung that I changed my hair to red color? I think I can give a selca like she did.

Me
Hey chaeyoung-ah, I'm done shooting for Idol music video. I changed my hair into red.

Rosé/ChaeyoungIs that really red color?

Rosé/Chaeyoung
Is that really red color?

Me
Yep. It's cherry red hair.

Rosé/Chaeyoung
Wow it's a unique hair color and it fits you perfectly.

Me
Thank you. You like it?

Rosé/Chaeyoung
Of course. You're cute guy.

Me
Can we meet soon? I want to take a selca with you because we have almost same hair color.

Rosé/Chaeyoung
Sure. We will meet soon.
Seen

Author POV

They will meet at Lotte Family concert. Jimin saw Jennie with a woman who fixed Jennie's microphone. Jimin wanted to talk with Jennie so he bring a bottle of water.

"Jennie-yah, are you ready to perform on the stage?" Jimin starting conversation.

"Yeah, I'm so excited." Jennie replied.

"I bring a water for you if you want to drink before singing." Jimin held out a bottle of water.

"Oh thank you Jimin oppa but Kai oppa already gave me water. You can take it for yourself before you singing." Jennie smiles at Jimin.

"Okay good luck." Jimin gives fake smile.

-💜💖-

Blackpink is performing their songs. Everything went well until a worker going on the stage to cutting off in the mid of Blackpink performing.

It's really like disrespecting

It's really like disrespecting. They need to stop and leaving the stage. Rosé is so mad because they cannot continue to performing infront of the fans.

When Blackpink going to backstage, Jungkook saw Rosé is mad by looking her face. Jungkook comes to Rosé.

"Hey, what happened?" Jungkook asks.

"Nothing." Rosé is not in mood.

"Just tell me. I know you're not in mood." Jungkook said.

"They cut in mid of our performance. They're unprofessional." Rosé is still mad and drinks water.

"I see. How dare they did to your group. They should prepare all of these before the festival starts. It's okay you can rest now." Jungkook persuaded her.

"Okay good luck for your performances." Rosé wish him luck.

"Thank you. I'll comeback faster for you." Jungkook winked to Rosé.

Rosé starting smile with Jungkook's behavior. Jungkook leaving for his group turn.

It same goes to BTS. The organisation didn't do a proper job when BTS performed. They didn't being another microphone for Suga to perform Airplane pt.2.

See how a man on the left just gave another microphone

See how a man on the left just gave another microphone. Taehyung, Jimin, Jungkook, and Jin looking at the guy who rushes bringing that microphone.

After done performing, BTS going to backstage. All members talking about the messed up situation earlier. Jungkook going to make up room alone. While he wanted to take off her earpiece, he saw Rosé at his back on the mirror.

"Here for you." Rosé brings bottle of water for Jungkook.

"Thank you." Jungkook took and smiles at Rosé.

"How's the performance? Are you good?" Rosé asks.

"Yeah some are messed up and tired too." Jungkook explains.

"Yeah it's bad day for us." Rosé upset about earlier.

"Bad day but when I see you, I'm happy and I have a good day." Jungkook is happy.

"Aww you don't have to." Rosé starts blushing.

-To be continued...-