💜Chapter 14💖

The day before Golden Disk Award starts, Blackpink is still in YG's building. Rosé wants to walking with Jennie. Suddenly, two trainees coming to Jennie.

"Yah! Jennie unnie! Because of your scandal we all had to facing the same thing as yours. Why you can dating but we're cannot dating? This is unfair." Says a trainee.

Jennie doesn't react anything to them. She just looking down and almost crying.

"Hey, you're just a trainee. Respect Jennie as senior. She trained here more than 6 years. She had more experience than yours." Rosé almost mad at them.

"Chaeyoung unnie, don't you feel your group reputation is going down because of her scandal?" Another trainee asks.

Jennie can't bear to hear the words come from these trainess. She left them all.

"Unnie! Unnie!" Rosé calling Jennie but Jennie ignored her.

"Just shut your mouth." Rosé said and left them.

-💜💖-

Golden Disk Award has started mostly they're all wearing golden outfits or hair color. Like always for artists to be backstage before performing.

Jimin meets Jennie from far away but he doesn't want to bother Jennie. Jennie just smiled at Jimin. They both smiled to each other. Jennie left because she doesn't want to talk to much about that scandal.

When Jennie starts singing her solo song, Jimin secretly singing Jennie's song. Especially part 'You got me like...'

Go to YouTube and you will know that Jimin lowkey singing Solo song by Jennie

Go to YouTube and you will know that Jimin lowkey singing Solo song by Jennie. Look how support he is to Jennie.

-💜💖-

Back to Rosekook. Jungkook saw Rosé and her group going to backstage. Suddenly Jungkook also going to backstage. Namjoon is worried and asks Jimin to followed Jungkook. Jimin did follow Jungkook.

At backstage, Jungkook saw Rosé and hugged her. They talk and laugh at each other. They didn't realise that someone took a picture of them.

"Jungkook-ah, why are suddenly come to backstage?" Jimin asks.

"To meet Chaeyoung-ah. Why are you following me?" Jungkook asks back.

"Ah I thought there's emergency that's why I followed you." Jimin replied.

Jungkook laughed at Jimin for his behavior. While they're happy and laugh, Namjoon came to Jungkook.

"Jungkook-ah, can we talk? Alone." Namjoon asked Jungkook.

"Okay Namjoon hyung." Jungkook followed Namjoon from behind.

"Bang PDnim told me to warning about your dating with Rosé. Just now, someone get caught by me. She's sasaeng. She's getting your picture with Rosé. Be careful." Namjoon said with serious tone.

"Understood, hyung." Jungkook said.

From far away, Jungkook looking at Rosé smile like a chipmunk. She is cute in Jungkook's eyes. However he needs to be careful or else he will get warned.

-To be continued...-