💜Chapter 13💖

It's all started from this chapter. Sadness, issues, challenges, crying, downs, and more.

Breaking news: Blackpinkeu Jennie is dating Kai from EXO rumor spreading everywhere. We don't know the confirmation between them but here is the proof that they're dating from dispatch.

When this photo is out everywhere, she locked herself in her room and didn't answer anyone's calls or messages for a day

When this photo is out everywhere, she locked herself in her room and didn't answer anyone's calls or messages for a day. Jennie crying alone in her room's dorm.

All Blackpink's members are knocking her door to make sure she come out and talk to them.

"Jennie unnie, please open the door. Let us in and be there for you." Rosé persuading Jennie.

Jennie doesn't answer her group members said. She continues crying.

Jennie POV

Why is this happen to me? I just want to be happy and enjoying with my life. Now the whole company getting mad at me. I hate this life. I'm cannot stop crying since the news came out.

-💜💖-

Author POV

There's a news that both SM and YG Entertainment are confirming Kai and Jennie are dating. But sadly they need to break up.

At night, Jimin going on the street to find someone that he needs to see. Jimin saw someone sitting on the chair at playground with alcohol bottle.

"Hyung, why are you alone? Why you didn't bring any friend with you?" Jimin saying to Kai.

Kai continues drinking that alcohol and says "Jimin-ah, you're my best friend."

"Hyung, you need to call me if you want a friend or drink." Jimin feeling sad to see his best friend frustrated like this.

Kai stands up from the chair and pushes Jimin but Jimin steps back a little because Kai pushed him slower.

"Jimin-ah, I know you have a feeling to Jennie, right?" Kai saying while his voice cracked because he already drunk.

"What do you mean, hyung?" Jimin confused.

"Don't lie to me. You love Jennie, isn't it? I thought if I date Jennie, you would date Nayeon. But you're not date her. Is it because of Jennie?!" Kai starts raising his voice with cracks.

"You're drunk, hyung. Let me bring you home." Jimin doesn't want to talk about it.

"NO!" Kai doesn't want Jimin to bring him home.

Kai passed out and Jimin had to carrying Kai to his car and bringing him to Kai's house. When Jimin arrived at Kai's home, an old woman open the door and let Jimin in.

After Jimin brought Kai to his room, Jimin about to leave suddenly that old woman says "Thank you Jimin for bringing him home. If you don't mind, you can stay here tonight."

"It's okay. I need to practice to perform at award show soon." Jimin being humble.

"Ah I see. Be careful driving at night." That old woman is Kai's mom and wishes Jimin to stay safe.

Jimin nodded with smile and left.

Jimin POV

In the car, I'm still thinking what Kai hyung said earlier. He knew that I love Jennie? I thought no one will know it. Is Jennie know about this?

All of these are messed up. It's all because dispatch and sasaeng. I don't want to lose my best friends.

-To be continued...-