💜Chapter 17💖

"Hubbyyyyy" Jennie called Rosé with cute voice. "What are you doing?"

"Nothing. Just fixed my microphone." Rosé replied.

Suddenly Jimin and Jungkook coming to them.

"Hey, both of you are here." Jimin starts the conversation.

"Jagiya." Jungkook say that to Rosé and they kiss each other on the lips.

Jimin and Jennie feel awkward but they know that Jungkook and Rosé are date. Jennie wanted to run from Jimin but Jimin catches her hand.

"Umm.. I think we will leave you two here." Rosé said while holding Jungkook's hand and left both of them.

"Jennie, please let me in." Jimin said.

"I don't understand what are you talking about?" Jennie feel weird.

"You don't understand what I mean? I love you, Jennie. I'm already fell for you since I saw you even before you debuted. You have your own aura and beautiful girl." Jimin explained.

"You love me? Why you didn't tell me?" Jennie stammered.

"I'm afraid that you don't love me back. Since our company didn't allow us to date, I don't want to break the rules. Then, you date with Kai hyung. I'm late." Jimin explains.

"I don't want any scandal anymore. I don't want to date. I got trauma." Jennie is crying.

"I know. I'll give you a time." Jimin hugging Jennie.

-💜💖-

"Do you think there's something between Jimin oppa and Jennie unnie?" Rosé asked.

"I think so. You know Jimin hyung had a crush on Jennie noona. He's been late to confess to her." Jungkook explained.

"Really? Daebak! Jennie unnie is so famous. A lot of guys were confess to her. But I think Jennie unnie and Jimin oppa is cute together." Rosé said.

"Why did you say that?" Jungkook curious.

"Just imagine Jennie unnie is IT Girl and Jimin oppa is IT Boy. They both are hot and sexy." Rosé continues.

"So you're saying that Jimin hyung is hotter than me?" Jungkook unstatisfied.

"I mean I can't deny it that Jimin oppa is hot so he's cute with Jennie unnie." Rosé explained.

"But I'm more sexy than him." Jungkook said.

"No. You're not sexy." Rosé teasing Jungkook.

"Whattttt?" Jungkook pouted.

Rosé is giggling and saying "Of course you are sexy. The way you pulled your shirt when you sing 'Fake Love' song and show your abs, it's so hot."

Jungkook starts smiling like bunny when he heard what Rosé said.

"You know what? I'm more hot and sexy when I'm on the bed with you." Jungkook said in deep voice while closes to Rosé face.

Jungkook winked his one eye to Rosé to gives signal about something on the bed. Rosé knew it but she act cool.

"No." Rosé is still teasing Jungkook.

Both of them just laughing with each other.

-To be continued...-