💜Chapter 8💖

After SBS Gayo Daejeon ended, they're all assembling on the stage for closing. They all enjoying themselves before coming home.

Rosé POV

I'm enjoyed myself after performing with my group. I'm still cannot believe that what Jennie unnie said about Jungkook wanted to be friend with me.

Hold on

Hold on. I saw him on my right sight. What is he doing? He make facial expressions to his fans maybe? But he's cute. Oh no Rosé, don't focus to him.

-💜💖-

Author POV

At the backstage, Jimin calling Rosé.

"Chaeyoung-ah, I bring someone to you." Jimin saying while pulling Jungkook's hand.

"Hyung! Hyung, don't embarrass me like this." Jungkook begging to Jimin and he hiding at Jimin's back because he is shy to facing Rosé.

Rosé small her eyes to see who's Jimin pulling and it's Jungkook who is cover his face using his hand. Then, Rosé looking at Jennie beside her.

"Unnie, help me."

"It's okay, Rosie. He's just wanted to friend with you" Jennie smiling.

"Go!" Jimin pushing Jungkook close to Rosé.

All Blackpink's members and BTS's members leave Jungkook and Rosé alone. It's just two of them. They two being silent, smile, and awkward.

"Um.. Rojéshii... Chaeyoung?" Jungkook doesn't know what to call Rosé.

"Just call me Chaeyoung. I love my original name." Says Rosé with smile.

"Ah, Chaeyoung-ah. I'm Jungkook." Jungkook introducing himself awkwardly.

Rosé giggles and says "I'm already know who you are. Why are you introducing yourself again?"

"You're right. I feel embarrassing." Jungkook is already blushing.

"Why are you wanted to be friend with me? You're from biggest group. You can have a lot of famous girls." Rosé being humble.

"Who said that? You're from biggest girlgroup. I mean you have a nice voice." Jungkook said.

"Really? But I think you have a great voice too." Rosé adored Jungkook's voice.

"Nah, I don't think so. I need a lot of practice." Jungkook started being humble.

"Your group debuted in 2013. You're senior and have a lot of experiences. While me? Fans hate my voice." Rosé continues praising Jungkook.

"Totally those fans are deaf." Jungkook making joke.

But that joke makes Rosé smile and laugh.

"By the way, I have your numbers and I don't know if I can message you. You don't mind?" Jungkook said.

"Oh if you wanted to message me make sure I have you numbers too so I can know it's from you." Rosé said.

"Here's my number +82 **********" Jungkook gave his numbers to Rosé.

"Okay I'm already saved it." Rosé said.

Suddenly Jisoo calling Rosé and Namjoon calling Jungkook to go home.

"We have to go now." Rosé saying to Jungkook.

"Yeah, I'll text you later." Jungkook said.

Rosé nodded and both of them leaving that music festival backstage.

-To be continued...-