💜Chapter 12💖

At YG's building

"Wifeyyyyy" Rosé calling Jennie.

"Hubbyyyyy, you look so happy. Anything you want to share with me?" Jennie said.

"Um... Jungkook and I already... dating." Rosé whispering to Jennie's ear.

"Omo? Daebak! Now we both dating someone but we need to keep our secrets. We will happily ever after." Jennie says without hesitation.

"Unnie, you thought that we are in fairy tale? Lol." Rosé laughed.

"Now I keep your secret and you keep my secret. What do you say?" Jennie asks.

"Agree!" Rosé agreeing with Jennie's idea.

-💜💖-

"Jimin hyung, guess what?" Jungkook is excited.

"What?" Jimin short replied.

"Rosé and I started dating yesterday." Jungkook explained.

"Is Namjoon hyung know about this?" Jimin said.
"No. I telling no one except you." Jungkook said.

"Although your parents?" Jimin asks.

"Yeah I will bring her to my parents soon." Jungkook replied.

"Hyung, you're not happy to know that I'm date her. What is wrong with you?" Jungkook continued.

"I don't know. I'm happy for you but I'm not happy with myself." Jimin being honest to Jungkook.

"Hyung, I know it's all about Jennie noona, isn't it?" Jungkook guess about Jimin's feeling.

Jimin doesn't say anything after Jungkook said. He always gives fake smile to people surrounding him but they don't know what he feels.

"I think you will get Jennie noona soon, hyung. Just wait." Jungkook said.

"Why do you say that? Jennie is happy with Kai. Kai is my best friend so I don't want to bother them." Jimin said.

"You have a pure heart, hyung. I'm pray that one day Jennie noona will realise how great you are." Jungkook persuading Jimin.

Jungkook left Jimin alone and Jimin is starting overthinking.

-To be continued...-