💜Chapter 21💖

Rosé's solo will coming soon. Rosé is too busy for preparing her solo. A lot of works she needs to do such as vocals and dance practice for her music program broadcast.

When Rosé wanted to drinking a water, someone coming to her and hugging her from behind. She almost spilled the water because of shock who is behind her. It was Jungkook when she turned around.

"You made me shocked." Rosé tapped Jungkook's shoulder slowly.

"I'm sorry." Jungkook giggles.

"Why are you here?" Rosé curious.

"Oh I wanted to say something." Jungkook replies.

"Ahh I see why don't you call on the phone?" Rosé asks.

"I wanted to but you seem to busy with your solo songs." Jungkook saying while he stares at Rosé's phone.

Rosé looking at what is Jungkook stares and she saw her phone. She picks up her phone and she sees a lot of voicemails. Those all from Jungkook.

Rosé gasp, pouting at Jungkook and said "I'm sorry, chagiya. My phone was silent 🥺" Rosé continues make a cute face so Jungkook would forgive her.

"It's okay. I'm get that you're busy with your work. I wanted to say that I want to make a tattoos. What do you think?" Jungkook asking.

"Ohh how about your parents? They knew?" Rosé asking back.

"Yep. They're agreed. Do you okay if I get tattoos?" Jungkook said.

"Yeah I'm okay. Make sure your tattoos are beautiful art." Rosé smiling.

"I'll make your name on it." Jungkook giggles.

"No no no. It makes more obvious. Don't do it." Rosé begging.

"Hurm 🤔 okay then. I will make a surprise on your solo." Jungkook said.

"What is it?" Rosé curious.

"I told you it's surprise so I don't want to tell you." Jungkook winked his eye and about to leaving but he stopped.

"Can you give the dates when is your teaser will come out?" Jungkook asked.

"I'll give them to you through messages." Rosé responded.

"Okay. Bye baby!" Jungkook waved at Rosé.

"Bye!"

-💜💖-

Every before Rosé's teasers are released, Jungkook is so active on vlive, share a selca on social media including Twitter. That is surprise that Jungkook talk about. Not surprise at all but that's the only way he gives support to Rosé's solo.

Jungkook also already had a lot of tattoos on his right arm. He showed to Rosé and she took a picture of her boyfriend's arm.

"Wow you made tattoos army. You love your fans so much." Rosé praises him.

"Yep. I'm appreciating armys. That's why I putted them on my hand. Are you jealous?" Jungkook said.

"No. I know fans are really meaning in our life. Without them, we cannot be here." Rosé explained.

Those words make Jungkook smiles.

"Look at my hand." Jungkook showed his hand to Rosé.

" Jungkook showed his hand to Rosé

"There are J, R, and purple love. That's us. Our alphabet names." Jungkook continues.

Rosé smiles and says "You made our alphabet names?"

"Yes. You told me don't put your name on it. So I made like this." Jungkook explained.

"You really have a good art and genius." Rosé praises him.

"I can and love drawing so you are. You really good at drawing too. So we are genius on art." Jungkook said.

Both of them are just smiling to each other.

-💜💖-

It's the day of Rosé's solo release. On The Ground is her title track. A lot of them enjoyed the song. There's also a lot of people saying congratulations to her.