💜Chapter 22💖

"Hey baby we got the same shirt from Chanel. We're going to have a cute couple using this shirt." Jimin saying to Jennie.

"No, honey. There's a lot idols using this shirt. Not only us." Jennie giggles.

"Oh my bad. I think we need a couple shirt like Jimin & Jennie on that shirt." Jimin let Jennie imagine it.

"What are you talking about? It's like children style." Jennie is still giggling.

"Why? It's cute. We can't reveal our relationship. That's the only way." Jimin pouted.

"Auw don't make a cute face. I don't want to get any hates from fans anymore." Jennie lower her voice.

"Hey baby, it's not your fault." Jimin persuades her.

"Oh by the way, do you want to meet my mom?" Jennie changed the topic.

"Yeah I would like to."

"Let's go."

-💜💖-

When they arrived at Jennie's mom house, Jimin stopped like a stone.

"Why are you stopping?" Jennie asked.

"I'm afraid to meet you parents. Do you.. have... a strict parents?" Jimin stammered.

"No. My parents are okay. They liked you a lot." Jennie explained.

"Okay."

Jimin entering the house and he saw Jennie's mom hugging Jennie. Then, her dad came.

"Mom, look who is here?" Jennie said.

"Wow Jimin. Come here." Mrs. Kim wanted to hug Jimin.

"annyeonghaseyo." Jimin sying and hugging Jennie's mom.

After that, Jimin is shaking to shake hand with Mr. Kim. Jennie is watching and laughing at Jimin's actions.

Then, they're keep talking when they had lunches. After they finished their lunch, Jennie and Jimin wanted to going out. Both of them say "bye." to Jennie's parents.

When Jimin wanted to walk, suddenly someone gives him a news about Jungkook. Jimin showed that news to Jennie. Jennie gasped.

Breaking news: BTS' Jungkook Caught in a Dating Rumor with a Tattoo Artists!

A/N: I'm sorry to put something on her face.

-To be continued...-