💜Chapter 24💖

Jungkook walking alone to Bighit building and he saw Jimin is coming to him.

"Are you okay?" Jimin asked.

"Do I look okay?" Jungkook asked back.

"Of course you're not. Pabo me." Jimin understood.

"Everyone is hating me, hyung. I don't know what to do." Jungkook's voice is kinda sad.

"Hang on, who are those people hate you?" Jimin curious.

"Armys, our label, Namjoon hyung warned me... and... of course Chaeyoung." Jungkook looked down after saying Rosé's name.

"I'm decided to add more tattoos but now it's all messed up." Jungkook continued his words and left Jimin.

"Yah, Jungkook-ah!" Jimin trying to call and stop Jungkook but Jungkook is ignoring him.

"Aishh this boy. What should I do?" Jimin talking to himself.

Jimin brings out his phone and calls someone.

"Baby, can you do me a favor?"

-💜💖-

"Hubbyyy" Jennie calls Rosé with a cute baby voice.

"My wifey" Rosé replied.

"Are you sad, right now?" Jennie asks.

"I don't know, unnie. I just want to be alone and distance myself from others." Rosé looking at the sky through her windows.

"I want to bring you to my favorite place so your sadness will disappear." Jennie explained.

"What place?" Rosé curious.

"It's a surprise. You meet a lot of people over there and I hope that is enough to make you happy again." Jennie smiles to Rosé.

"Is it a pub or nightclub?" Rosé asks.

"Nope. Let's go. We going right now." Jennie pulled Rosé's arm.