💜Chapter 26💖

"What is it?" Both Jennie and Jimin saying at the same time.

"Should we reveal our relationship?" Jungkook's words make Rosé's eyes widened open.

"I would like to." Short reply from Jimin.

"I don't think so." Rosé is still doesn't want it.

Three of them looked at Jennie because she the only one who didn't give an answer.

"I'm already got the most hated by fans" says Jennie while she looking down on the floor because she knew that she will get more hate if they reveal it.

"Oh no, no, no. I'm here, baby. Don't be sad." Jimin trying to get Jennie back to happiness.

"I mean I get what Jennie unnie feel. They're all dragged about Jennie unnie once dated Kai oppa in the past and now with Jimin oppa." Rosé understand Jennie.

"They will call me slut." Jennie trying to pointed out what Rosé has said.

"I think we can protect both of you." Jungkook said.

"The question is how? The only get hate is both of us. Not you two. That's why a lot of other idols will get pressure when they trying close to you guys." Rosé explained.

"I love armys but if they love us, they will accept for our happiness. I believe not all armys are toxic. Time by time they will accept it soon." Jimin said.

"It's easy for you to say. Bu not us. It's like living in the dark world." Jennie continued.

Jungkook and Jimin are being silent.

-💜💖-

The next day

"Where were you two yesterday?" Namjoon asked to Jungkook and Jimin.

"We having fun." Jimin responded.

"What have you done yesterday is on the news today." Namjoon says while showing the news from his phone.

Breaking news: Bangtan Sonyeondan Jimin and Jungkook spot together on a date with Blackpinkeu Jennie and Rosé. They were double date at amusement park.

Both Jimin and Jungkook gasped and looked at each other.

-To be continued...-